blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:36:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  #teampleno No Days Off - WSOP DREAM
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: #teampleno No Days Off - WSOP DREAM  (Read 52889 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2013, 12:10:04 AM »

Just folded aces on 843A hhxh and river was 3 would have had 60 heh

In the zone though!

7400 at 100/200

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2013, 01:07:35 AM »

The heart and grind ethic you have shown since playing mtt's is pretty cool to see for someone like me who has def been guilty of being a lazy grinder and a mental game fish in the past.

vbol today, still got chunks

I have no idea what Tom or Dreenie are talking about, yes your grind ethic is excellent and I genuinely thinK you are very, very good, but heart ? Your not a clown so getting to Vegas and you properly moaned about running bad on day 2 of being in Vegas it's so beyond retarded it's literally unfathomable, it's by far your biggest leak and it is just silly.

I fully expect you to get the lot, don't let me down, and don't moan when your living the life.

<3 the BITB!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2013, 01:24:50 AM »

Lol Monda can't stand anyone moaning about running bad.

Vegas gets to people mate!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2013, 01:28:40 AM »

Lol Monda can't stand anyone moaning about running bad.

Vegas gets to people mate!

I've been, I left early, lolz Tongue
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2013, 02:02:42 AM »

The heart and grind ethic you have shown since playing mtt's is pretty cool to see for someone like me who has def been guilty of being a lazy grinder and a mental game fish in the past.

I have no idea what Tom or Dreenie are talking about, yes your grind ethic is excellent and I genuinely thinK you are very, very good, but heart ? Your not a clown so getting to Vegas and you properly moaned about running bad on day 2 of being in Vegas it's so beyond retarded it's literally unfathomable, it's by far your biggest leak and it is just silly.

I fully expect you to get the lot, don't let me down, and don't moan when your living the life.

<3 the BITB!

Yea, as soon as i wrote that I did think of the video (completely forgot about it when posting) maybe heart was the wrong word and i totally see your point monda. I was struggling to think of the appropriate word clearly i chose the wrong one. There is just something i really admire since pads started playing mtts though that i get from talking to him quite regularly though,just didnt word it right, c'est la vie.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2013, 11:47:38 AM »

A leak is so,etching that makes you play bad or changes your performance. Ie a psychological leak for an actor,would be beng nervous before beng on stage. A poker players could be drinking the day before a tournament, missing tournaments because they cba or punting stacks because they started badly. I've improved in every tournament I've played and been even keener to grind so  don't know how it could be considered a leak. I regged a 235$ tournament,net 1 second after receiving the money frm finishing 100th out of 2100 in the softest event of the year with over 350,000 for first. I'd actually say that I have probably perfect,mindset when it comes to grinding/psychology, especially for live mtts.

The videos are supposed to show how you feel when you bust tournaments, when things aren't going your way, when you get to vegas, where you stay and hopefully you feel when you're running very deep too. But don't expect everybody to enjoy them and they certainly don't have to watch if it tilts them either.

Ok then.

Didn't cash deep stack. 76dd on 863dd vs 98 then k9<JT on 982

I'm going to try and make a s,art decision regarding the Venetian 2.5k today if it doesn't have a good field ill skip it and play a wsop ante up instead.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2013, 12:21:58 PM »

But yeh don't need to discuss that.

What do,people think ante up wsop vs Venetian 2.5?

Structure in Venetian is incredible

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2013, 12:57:44 PM »

Undoubtedly more value in ante up; there will be so many role uniting 1k as its a WSOP event who do y have you're technical capability to adjustti the event; irrespective of how many of these you have played.  The 2.5k will yes, granted have  better structure but really think opponents will not balance that.

I'm taking two days off - team calypole regular days off
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2013, 01:12:31 PM »

I was drinking Duvel 2013 @ 9.6% Smiley

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2013, 03:31:31 PM »

I played ante up last year, its tons of fun and can lead to some really creative play that you cant do in regular holdem, Id recommend it.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2013, 03:47:01 PM »

Great read..  Good luck and win it all.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2013, 03:56:40 PM »

<3 the BITB!
I had to say it on his day 2 scoop grind too <3<3<3 Absolutely boss grinder though, just likes a good moan like the rest of the human race!

Anteup will be a lot of fun and I'd love to watch you play it Sad

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »

Buy ins so far: 8035
Returns so far: 2350

Planned tournaments left:

June 25th - $1500 wsop
June 26th - $1000/Binions
June 27th - $1100 Venetian 6max
June 28th - $1100/Venetian deepstack
June 29th - $1500/WSOP
June 30th - $1000/Aria Championship or wsop 1k
Julz 1st -  $1000/Binions
July 2nd - $580/Rio 6max
July 3rd - $1100/ Golden Nugget

= 10400

Will decide between july4th to July 7th

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 04:50:26 PM by pleno1 » Logged

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2013, 05:29:53 PM »

I played ante up last year, its tons of fun and can lead to some really creative play that you cant do in regular holdem, Id recommend it.

Can confirm it was an absolute ball.  The atmosphere was a lot different to most hold em tournaments, with much more banter.  I am sure the surely types will be at the Venetian.  If it wasn't the same day as the plo8, would definitely be playing this. 

Limp for England, and you'll get way more post flop play than an average poker tournament too.

The structure is very quick if the same as last year. We reached the cash on day 1.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »

Yeh will play it.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: