blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:50:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £250,000 GTD Grand Prix 22-29 Sept (£50,000 GTD for 1st)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £250,000 GTD Grand Prix 22-29 Sept (£50,000 GTD for 1st)  (Read 116798 times)
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 09, 2013, 06:59:32 PM »

Is it top 10% go through

yes my understanding is 10% get through to day 2 - think that way everyone makes the min cash!!??
TexasGrindEm

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 09, 2013, 07:54:52 PM »

Any idea on late reg? As I would like to play both flights on the 22nd. If I buy in on DTD Poker, will my chips go into play from the off or am I allowed a chance to see out the first flight before getting into the second flight?
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »

Hi Texas

We now operate the late reg when a player arrives, no chips in play until they check in at the desk, full stack given.

If players want to be in from the start we recommend they let us know in advance

just buy in online and let us know when you arrive to be seated.

YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »

alot of players last night in sats, i gtd that some have no idea that the golden chips our gone lol. not sure whether to play these or not given there the same price accept your winning less effectively,if you make final table then alot less Wink

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 10, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »

alot of players last night in sats, i gtd that some have no idea that the golden chips our gone lol. not sure whether to play these or not given there the same price accept your winning less effectively,if you make final table then alot less Wink

I just don't get your point?
We still need 4000 entrants to hit the gte and its £50k to the winner regardless of golden chip or not

I still regard the value here fantastic or am I missing something

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 10, 2013, 11:35:43 AM »

I've gotta hand it to you Ross, you always fail to amaze me!
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 10, 2013, 11:46:15 AM »

OOL here Ross.

There is massive value in this event regardless of whether you have a golden chip or not.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 10, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »

just keep playing them until you maximise the number of day 1 tokens you can play.

I aiming for all the online ones,....so still need a few more  Smiley
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2013, 11:58:58 AM »

Suggestion. Can there be a seperate queue for online players to those regging on the day for your event? Seems pretty pointless regging online if u still have to join a huge queue of cash buy ins

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2013, 12:21:35 PM »

Suggestion. Can there be a seperate queue for online players to those regging on the day for your event? Seems pretty pointless regging online if u still have to join a huge queue of cash buy ins

Hi George,

There is no cash buy in's on the day for Grand Prix's (except re entries). It is online buy in only, meaning just one queue for those already registered.

Glenn.

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2013, 12:57:23 PM »

Hi George,

There is no cash buy in's on the day for Grand Prix's (except re entries). It is online buy in only, meaning just one queue for those already registered.

Glenn.

If some reg online to play Saturday live  , must he or she still have to reg online if he wants to play Sunday live ? Can he just buyin at the cash desk for future GP if he had already reg the 1st one online ? Except if he had multiple GC . Thanks
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2013, 01:22:59 PM »

The first day1 is thursday 19th at club, say im out balling about  up town and at 8:30 fancie playing it, do i have too go home an register online or is there another way?

Having a Ho moment Wink

Satellite King
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 10, 2013, 01:32:02 PM »

The first day1 is thursday 19th at club, say im out balling about  up town and at 8:30 fancie playing it, do i have too go home an register online or is there another way?

Having a Ho moment Wink

There will be plenty of computers, laptops and help at hand in the club for you.  Wink

GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 10, 2013, 01:33:52 PM »

If some reg online to play Saturday live  , must he or she still have to reg online if he wants to play Sunday live ? Can he just buyin at the cash desk for future GP if he had already reg the 1st one online ? Except if he had multiple GC . Thanks

Hi Frankie,

Your first Day 1 must be using your online account. (or Golden Chips/tokens.) After this you can enter into future day 1's at the cash desk.

Glenn.

mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 10, 2013, 11:24:03 PM »

Really looking forward to this torney starting!!  its a 15k starting stack, 30 min clock live and 10% get through, with the week day events starting at 18:00 hrs..... will the torney finish that evening??

Let the Games Begin. 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: