blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:04:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  GUKPT Reading (Going for 3/3 Final Tables!!!!!!!)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUKPT Reading (Going for 3/3 Final Tables!!!!!!!)  (Read 1319 times)
jjandellis
« on: June 20, 2013, 03:43:41 PM »

5sI'm looking to sell 35% of my action to GUKPT Reading Main Event (£550), playing day 1b tomorrow.

My HMob:

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=80808

In addition to that I have played and Final Tabled (cashed) both full ring NLH tourneys this week.

I expect a good % of the players to come from Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth area as well as some more from along the M4 corridor.  As well as seeing alot of these players this week, I have FT'd every time I have played normal Reading tourneys. I also used to live/play Southampton area and had a high % of FT's there (just regular tourneys).  Similarly I know the game of lots of Bristol/Swindon players and usually FT tourneys with better structures there too.

Add to that that lots of big names are in Vegas, I think I have a nice chance of doing something here.

I reckon there'll be 150 - 180 runners, so a prize pool of 75 - 90k

Edit: This is 1 hour clock and will suit me even more! My mate has seen 4 x junk all ins on Level 1...soooooo....

Probs play turbo satty in couple of hours...and also Omaha tourney has added seat. If I bink, I'll honour stakers bids as at that time.

Looking to sell at 1.2, so:

5% = £33
105 = £66

* PLEASE, ON THIS OCCASION, NO FLAMERS - I'M GONNA BE PLAYING AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MESSING AROUND/DISTRACTIONS. IF PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY SEE THEN THEY'LL BUY, IF NOT THEN I DON'T SELL SIMPLES.

Sold so far:

5% Discostu
5% fbook
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:46:25 PM by jjandellis » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: