blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:36:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  $5000 PLHE @ WSOP
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: $5000 PLHE @ WSOP  (Read 15876 times)
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2005, 03:21:42 PM »

hi there ian AT IT  simon nowab here posting from kev's acc i know you'll be interested how carlo
is getting on talked to him for about an hour he's feeling a bit down at the moment with all the bad luck at the moment but tried to encourage him that his form will change
he agreed saying that he was glad i am here because in last five years he has outrdrawn me in every major comp we played together so as long as he can bust someone the lads going to be happy.
You know cream always rise to the top so lets hope he gets a little rub of the green
simon

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2005, 05:39:50 PM »

cheers simon! wish steven good luck from me...

i'll buy the first jd's when i get out there on the 3rd, t-total from the 5th to prepare for main event! i'm trying to get grandad to come but he keeps saying he wants to play the big game and how can he take all the money he needs across. he lost 2000 on monday when i was playing omaha with him at teesside, not all to me tho as he's my grandad other people got him, i think it was the raising of every pot that did it... and reraising!

think i'll get him to come over, then we will have a full north-east crew! just no james'the-mouth'Browning! i don't think it would be long before espn headed over to latifs table!

Good luck to u and john, carlo will come good i mean with his new hair-cut how could he go wrong! hope u win before i come over... i was tempted to fly this week but i think i'd spend to much money! i've been back less than a week and i'm missing vegas already!

Good luck all cya

Ian At-It...

Hear me knocking... Let me in then!
Mrs C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2005, 08:05:38 PM »

I'm afraid Bruce has gone now.

But we do have El Blondie's rookie doing rather well in equal second postion at the moment on the final table.
We also have Lucky Steve Liu, John Gale, winner of the Bahamas Party Poker main event in Jan 2005, along with bracelet holders Cyndy Violette and Allen Cunningham.

Dave's idea of good preperation for Brian to be playing his first big final last night at the dizzy heights of the Rio Voodo bar.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 08:10:37 PM by Mrs C » Logged
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2005, 09:00:24 PM »

Quite sure pokerstars will be happy that John won the Partypoker event in January  Wink I would like to wish stevey all the best for the final but I hope john does really well as I think he is a sound bloke. Many people underate him and say he was lucky to win in the Bahamas but I have sat with him on a few tables and he can play, he makes me look tight  Shocked If he gets his dancing shoes on in the final there will be fireworks.

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:48 PM »

Rhow has just been on the phone, she is gonna go & get some updates from the Fiinal for us.

Told her she looks a treat in the pic. I miss her a lot, not seen her for abouit 3 weeks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2005, 01:40:46 AM »

Rhow just sent this text......

Cindy 63k

Brian is Chip Leader 512k

Cunningham 19k

Tony 133k

Ford 86k.

I missed how many Steve has"....

What WOULD we do without women, eh? "I missed how many Steve has....".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2005, 01:49:43 AM »

And another in from Rhow......remember, this is "as per text"......

"John Gale raises, Steve Reraises back up to 22k john rereraises 28k more, and steve calls. Flop is AJ5, Gale all-in for 52k, steve calls, then it is a 3 and a K. John Gale doubles up with AK, Steve had QJ...."

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2005, 01:52:49 AM »

Stevey has been crippled but not finished by Gale there. Gale is up to almost 200k and lui down to around the 40 mark.

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2005, 01:58:22 AM »

And another. Take a deep breath.......

"Cyndy just got knocked out. She had A-3 clubs, against Cunningham who had Q-9 ad made trips.Q came on flop, then another on turn, Cyndy could only have won if a club came, two clubs on flop 4 and 6 were clubs with a red queen...."

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2005, 02:00:51 AM »

Rhow running up a big phone bill....

"Steve has 74k,

Brian 512k,

Derek 84k

Allen 242k,

John 192k,

Tony 100k...."

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2005, 02:18:43 AM »

More from the lovely Rhow. Not as lovely as Foxy Minx, mind.

"Final Table action hot.Steve just went out 6th. John took him out with A-6 spades against Steve's JJ. Flop came J-K-9 with 2 spades, turn eight of spades, river 9....

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2005, 02:27:03 AM »

Am wrecked guys, so I am off to bed, I will post the result of this in the morning.

Be nice to see John win it, but also for blondeite Brian, who is something of an el Blondie protege.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2005, 02:27:51 AM »

More from the lovely Rhow. Not as lovely as Foxy Minx, mind.

Im so glad I didnt say that

The older I get, the better I was.
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2005, 02:39:21 AM »

"Final Table action hot.Steve just went out 6th. John took him out with A-6 spades against Steve's JJ. Flop came J-K-9 with 2 spades, turn eight of spades, river 9....

Quick, somebody tell steve he won that hand Huh?

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
BradWillis
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2005, 02:45:36 AM »

Steve's hand was actually QJ... Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: