blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272623 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  X Factor
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: X Factor  (Read 26042 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 25, 2013, 12:01:45 AM »

I know nothing about this show, never watched it.
But a guy I work with, his niece works on the show and she says that Hannah is going to scoop the lot. It's all a fix and predetermined. She says that yes, the fav Sam  is the best but is too old, doesn't fit the demographic. This Hannah one has the potential to be a star.
As I said, I've never seen it and couldn't tell you who these contestants were if I walked past them in the street so probably nonsense 'a friend of a friend says......' but at 50/1, I'm on for a giggle.

Solid  Two Clubs

Lol, well that was a waste of a tenner!
The guy I work with was balls deep, he was even trying to buy my tenners worth coz I got 50/1 and all he had was varying amounts from 20/1- 40/1.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2013, 10:19:10 PM »

Rough Copy next elim @ 9/2 looks huge
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »

Haven't looked, but I'm guessing they're a flip now?

I think you're looking good to get weighed in on the place part with Luke, mate.

No idea how, but they're really pushing him and I think he's nailed on for the final.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2013, 12:29:58 PM »

Weirdly before last weks show Luke was the outsider, now he is the second favourite.

You've got to be worried about Rough Copy being on last though, they always put people on last if they want them to pick up votes or it's an 'explosive' finish to the show, which from what I can remember, it wasn't? It will be a tough sing off for sure whoever is on, as there isn't much between them, well apart from Sam Bailey, who seems far, far better.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2013, 12:59:39 PM »

I think you're looking good to get weighed in on the place part with Luke, mate.

No idea how, but they're really pushing him and I think he's nailed on for the final.

Just had a quick flick on oddschecker, RC / Tamera both 7/4 at best and Nicholas 3/1best for next elim with luke 9/1 and Sam 30s. Would be surprised if RC aren't in the bottom 2 but stranger things have happened I suppose. Think Nicholas had an absolute mare last night as well, if the acts we're bottom 2 / eliminated based on last nights performance alone then think Nicholas would be a lot shorter but think he probably has a fairly big fan base as for a fairly average / boring singer (in my opinion) he's been breezing through.

Hopefully Luke's managed to lock himself a spot in the final after last nights performances but again stranger things have happened although as you say they do seem to be pushing him - let's hope he carries on delivering!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2013, 04:53:06 PM »

Just had a quick flick on oddschecker, RC / Tamera both 7/4 at best and Nicholas 3/1best for next elim with luke 9/1 and Sam 30s. Would be surprised if RC aren't in the bottom 2 but stranger things have happened I suppose. Think Nicholas had an absolute mare last night as well, if the acts we're bottom 2 / eliminated based on last nights performance alone then think Nicholas would be a lot shorter but think he probably has a fairly big fan base as for a fairly average / boring singer (in my opinion) he's been breezing through.

Hopefully Luke's managed to lock himself a spot in the final after last nights performances but again stranger things have happened although as you say they do seem to be pushing him - let's hope he carries on delivering!

As I've said from the start, I think they're all under instruction to go easy on the acts this year. The level of talent has steadily gotten worse, with this year being the worst ever, and obviously expecting the public to just lap it up. I think they're all very average, and not one of the acts is 'shamazing' as Nicole seems to keep saying.

I think Luke is shit too, but for whatever reason they're pushing him hard, and it wouldn't surprise me if the public fell for it.

I know you're on at 33/1, so even though I think he's shit I hope he wins Cheesy

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2013, 05:23:46 PM »

Meh Nicholas is class. Lil Jock Buble.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »

As I've said from the start, I think they're all under instruction to go easy on the acts this year. The level of talent has steadily gotten worse, with this year being the worst ever, and obviously expecting the public to just lap it up. I think they're all very average, and not one of the acts is 'shamazing' as Nicole seems to keep saying.

I think Luke is shit too, but for whatever reason they're pushing him hard, and it wouldn't surprise me if the public fell for it.

I know you're on at 33/1, so even though I think he's shit I hope he wins Cheesy

Haha cheers mate. But yeah the standard has been dreadful compared to last years.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2013, 08:21:33 PM »

Wow. just heard the brief run thro of the songs....they get worse each week.

Only one in RC can sing, cant see them lasting but that said they were dreadful last week and they survived.

Wish Mrs O had more to offer than "you need to own the stage"

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 09, 2013, 04:35:22 AM »

Haha cheers mate. But yeah the standard has been dreadful compared to last years.

Well done mate, hope you get the lot next weekend now!

I love an outsider myself, but I couldn't have him for a second, and still can't Cheesy

That said, he should have made the final anyway at the expense of the Nicholas McHorrible...

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 09, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »

Well done mate, hope you get the lot next weekend now!

I love an outsider myself, but I couldn't have him for a second, and still can't Cheesy

That said, he should have made the final anyway at the expense of the Nicholas McHorrible...

Cheers mate Smiley. Didn't actually see Saturdays show but the girlfriend told me Nicholas messed up a fair bit.

As for last night, I personally think Luke actually bottled the sing off quite a bit so thank god Sharron loves him! Until last nights performance I thought Luke was one of the best contestants I've ever seen on the xfactor, think hes got a really unique style and I love it myself. Can understand what your saying about not having him in the final though - has been in the singoff and taken to deadlock twice vs two people who have never even been to sing off. Think hes a pretty huge dog however with Nicholas' declining performances at the minute and Sam doing similar to Ella Henderson (becoming quite arrogant when realising people like her - although this has happened a lot later in the show and not as obvious as it was with Ella) - going off a couple of clips I caught from Xtra Factor (in before rofl xtra factor Cheesy, im forced to watch it!) Luke might still have a slight chance - Not holding my breath though!  
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2013, 03:42:04 AM »

considering tameras odds at the start of the live shows she didnt even get close
and could of gone out before getting a place on the tour

http://xfactor.itv.com/2013/news/insider/read_revealed-voting-results-for-the-x-factor-series-10_item_100287.htm

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: