blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:42:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Music is everything
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Music is everything  (Read 9906 times)
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 09:05:39 PM »

From my top 3 soundtracks!

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 11:48:10 PM »

From my top 3 soundtracks!

love this

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 07:58:22 PM »

Wooohooo, at least three people are listening to the music in this thread!!!

To pass the odd minute in work, I often ask work colleagues what their favourite three tunes of all time are. Well, for me, you just can not answer that question definitively. Music is the moment, the emotion, the memory, the feeling and the occasion. I could select three tunes now and in 10 minutes select a different three tunes and so on. In fact I would suspect only one or two would remain if I expanded three to ten.

Todays selection would almost certainly be in or around my favourite ten tunes of all time. For me it’s a modern day masterpiece from an era when artists and bands put Bristol on the musical map.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 10:17:04 AM »

The one song per day lasted a while.. updated about as often as Andrew T's diary...

My fav tune at the moment:

Few songs speshly for you:

This is defo you though.

Hopefully I have lowered the tone enough to get you posting some hidden gems.

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »

Once upon a time, Friday nights were for going out....... this is old but gold!

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 04:42:35 PM »

Subjects that will get a look in will include, Tunage, Non League Football, Sports betting and health and fitness.

My plan is to add a tune every day or so and maybe a story not quite as frequent. Hopefully I will hit the right note. Peace CB.

You are stretching the 'or so' a bit far sunshine.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 05:23:08 PM »

Choudhury or Sizzling Wok?

I know it's a tough one, but 3 weeks and still no decision!

Wink

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 06:22:04 PM »

Wink

Sorry Marky, your msg must have got missed amongst the endless msg's and pages of this farce!

In answer, I have never visited the Choudhury, but I always hear good things about the place. Been to the sizzling wok a few times, first one being 11 years ago or so and the novelty of the first visit was okay but after that its a little bit meh. In truth this place isn't the same since the hedonistic days of yesteryear. In a strange throw back, I returned this morning to find no hot water in the block and a notice to use the ablutions  in block 411. So off i trot post gym session and pick my old corridor and what do you know.... No hot water there either!!

Really glad you have stopped by, seeing as you know everything about sin city, do you fancy looking at deals for early November? Plan is for two weeks early in the Venetian DS Extravaganza IV. Probably one other in for the trip! (Not the milli man....sigh).

Today's tune is dedicated to the big man who showed us a master class in H/U play after being advised by his team to small ball!!!!! In all seriousness, I was delighted for him and hopefully he may listen to my advice for once!

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »

Great tune!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 09:30:41 PM »

Great tune!

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 09:46:28 PM »

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 09:51:20 PM »

Wink

Sorry Marky, your msg must have got missed amongst the endless msg's and pages of this farce!

In answer, I have never visited the Choudhury, but I always hear good things about the place. Been to the sizzling wok a few times, first one being 11 years ago or so and the novelty of the first visit was okay but after that its a little bit meh. In truth this place isn't the same since the hedonistic days of yesteryear. In a strange throw back, I returned this morning to find no hot water in the block and a notice to use the ablutions  in block 411. So off i trot post gym session and pick my old corridor and what do you know.... No hot water there either!!

Really glad you have stopped by, seeing as you know everything about sin city, do you fancy looking at deals for early November? Plan is for two weeks early in the Venetian DS Extravaganza IV. Probably one other in for the trip! (Not the milli man....sigh).

Today's tune is dedicated to the big man who showed us a master class in H/U play after being advised by his team to small ball!!!!! In all seriousness, I was delighted for him and hopefully he may listen to my advice for once!

Oh my days, never visited the Choudhury?!? In fairness, it isn't great, however, you can't go wrong at a tenner for 3 courses. Sizzling Wok was always good when you wanted to clog all the arteries, all you can eat £8.95 I think it was. You can't go wrong with middle school seats and tables either Smiley

Haha, is 411 still standing? I remember when we arrived in 2002, there wasn't enough room in the block, so we all got put into married quarters down at the bottom of camp. Great fun until another lad from my course and I got in the shit, and they moved us into the block Cheesy

I'll never forget the smell of that onion factory whenever we used to go running in the woods, always used to wake you up on the way down the road. Think all the lads I joined up with are Chiefs, and I imagine some are on the way to WO2 now as well!

I started looking for Lee over the weekend, but got sidetracked and never finished, so will kill 2 birds with one stone shortly. Do you want shared accomodation, or a room each?

Surprised Millidonk hasn't tried to wangle a week with you off the back of his great performance!

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 01:37:01 AM »

The most under-rated band of recent years!!! I present the Libertines!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: