blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:16:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Hand Analysis/Coaching
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hand Analysis/Coaching  (Read 4608 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 01:22:54 AM »

sigh, too late.

gd post patrick.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 01:24:47 AM »

The irony is Pleno is one of the best players on the forum and his contributions when constructive are very much worth listening to.

Stick around, Mr Flash.

Boom.

Great gesture and an excellent answer, Pleno. The point is you are capable of answers like that one and significantly less great answers like the first one. I don't have that range. At least in PHA stuff.

The reaction wasn't a surprise but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. What I hope comes from this is that Mr Flash is still eager to improve and that this thread has helped him. If it has, it will be because of your second post and not your first. I think that's it, really.

Peace and love

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 01:26:58 AM »

I wasn't trolling at all Patrick. Your first post was extremely rude. Your last post, once you got past the unneccesary digs at everyone that thought you were OOL and said so, was helpful

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 01:33:18 AM »

three clubs three diamonds tho

Kiss

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 01:33:47 AM »

I wasn't trolling at all Patrick. Your first post was extremely rude. Your last post, once you got past the unneccesary digs at everyone that thought you were OOL and said so, was helpful

"Extremely rude"
"Helpful"

Why not

"Rude"
"Extremely,helpful"

Would you say that it was more rude than it was helpful or are you just an intelligent guy who can write very sneakily well? I'm trained in bullshit though so that's fine.

Like I said I post here because I got a lot from the community. Now I think there is a crowd of quite nasty and bitter individuals. Moderators who act way out of line and one of the best liked members banned because the mods don't want hi. Here.

On other sites you'd get paid 5 dollars a post for Dave's there etc. if we counted all helpful posts he has made and paid hi, 5. Dollars for each he would get a lot of money.

Instead blonde has always had a great community and thus you have guys who are extremely qualified spending hours and hours of their time trying to help out and this is all for free. They do it because of their affection for blonde, you basically have guys like Dave and stu spending tens and tens of hours when if they wanted to do it for money they could be making thousands a month out of it elsewhere. T ensure these guys want to keep posting on your forum and having new people posting and wanting to post here because of the great advice they get there the surroundings have to be good for the guys and for me they absolutely are not!

It's like Barcelona, ran for the people by the people.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 01:35:05 AM »

three clubs three diamonds tho

Kiss

I was actually playing with you Nathan! I really like you and whenever I say things you take it literally, the 33 was a joke :p

2 all ins tho. Gambol. Wcoop. Obv not even a sweet. Easy game. Jto 12bet aipf in live bubble tho.

X

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 01:38:20 AM »

but Patrick your arrogance is breathtaking and I know for a fact that your posts on this PHA board put off a lot of people from posting on it

This is a shame because a lot of people get much from your posts, but you turn off as many as "get" you

Anyway, I doubt we'll see eye to eye on this. Rest assured the contributions of Stu and Dave and others are very appreciated and you, and other malcontents, do not have a clue the problems Herbert caused, which will reamnin private

Don't want to derail OP more than I have done, I will leave you to it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 01:40:21 AM »

sigh, too late.

gd post patrick.

yh the later part of patricks post and ur post dave are both awesome and great examples of 2 intelligent and informative posts.
My post wasnt in ANYWAY a person attack on you patrick, but im sure if you or anyone else reads back on some of your recent posts, they will agree, your wording and tone could of been improved upon.
Also, to your reply, i didnt offer OP anything, granted (i didnt claim to i dont think?) but i also wasn't rude to him. I was in no way trolling you, was just my opinion that was drawn from reading alot of your replies recently. As i said, the majority are very very good man.
no hard feelings :-)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2013, 01:41:08 AM »

What is a lot though? I'm sure railtards famous 10+ and your "lots" means a really big number . There's. maybe 5 posts a week so your 20+ new guys is huge traffic. I can't stand in the way of that.

Your post is ridiculously insulting so il stand aside and watch this new traffic flourish and eat my words in a couple of weeks/months I'm sure.

Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2013, 01:42:21 AM »

Haha I had 50bigs and a pair with 2x6bb all ins in front of me, one of which being a friend.

There's no way I'm not calling!  police police

Wish you well OP

This place and more importantly, the people, have helped me immensely and I hope it/they can help you too.

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2013, 01:47:50 AM »

What is a lot though? I'm sure railtards famous 10+ and your "lots" means a really big number . There's. maybe 5 posts a week so your 20+ new guys is huge traffic. I can't stand in the way of that.

Your post is ridiculously insulting so il stand aside and watch this new traffic flourish and eat my words in a couple of weeks/months I'm sure.

unless im really misreading tighty's posts, i dont think he is trying to be 'ridiculously insulting to you', but what he is saying is (at least somewhat) really accurate. I dont think anyone wants u to stop posting, but being a little more understanding and welcoming to new posters who obviously dont have the skill level you have, is not asking alot. Do you really think the way you replied to the OP was polite?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2013, 01:51:36 AM »

I don't expect this is a productive line of conversation for anyone involved. Let's move on, guys.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2013, 01:52:52 AM »

saying -- a lot of people dont post because of you--

is incredibly mean, nasty and offensive, yes.

like i said your 10 plus guys and tightys army of guys can have free reign now knowing I wont be rude to them! Extremely interested to see how that develops.

railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2013, 01:53:41 AM »

I don't expect this is a productive line of conversation for anyone involved. Let's move on, guys.

yh agree, maybe tighty should move all discussion that isnt directed at the OP
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2013, 02:08:39 AM »

Pleno...In the morning, remember back to when you started playing poker.......read the OP again...read your first post...this is why people have made comments.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: