blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:09:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Weekend sidebet
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weekend sidebet  (Read 1557 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »

Hi I have played about 8000 hands this month so far and want to put in a big weekend of grinding.

I'm looking to play 25 hours from Friday morning to sunday evening which is not impossible but pretty hard mentally, especially 3 days in a row.

Ill look for evens on the bet which I think is probably fair but will still be pretty difficult for me. Ill be playing 4-8 tables of zoom which is pretty intense at the best of times!

Maximum bet per person is 100 and will do 1000 maximum.

Aim will update 2 times total for the challenge. Friday evening and Saturday evening. If I play tournament hours it doesn't count it has to be hands of no limit zoom games and I will proof it via team viewer with somebody and post screenshots in the thread.

25$ minimum bet. If you post before 7am tomorrow then the bet is booked.  Everybody will be paid out on Monday before 3pm for every day that I don't pay you're winnings will be doubled! (Just makes sure I sort it out the day after)

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 06:15:43 PM »

What price do you want that you play those hours and end up winning on the weekend?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:32:10 PM »

What price do you want that you play those hours and end up winning on the weekend?
p

Erm I'm not sure as not done it before so can't really say what would be fair as I could be really tired or just tilting. We could do double the bet if I lose or win more than 10bis.

Ie 100 bet on the 25 hours and 100 extra if I win or lose 10bis.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 07:49:08 PM »

8 hours a day doesn't seem very tough? Less than three, three hour sessions a day.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 08:00:50 PM »

For three days in a row and when the football is on Ill be taking all that time off and walk my dogs 4x a day as well as having a girlfriend. But sure, it was never a thing I wanted to bet a large amount on or try and get odds or anything, just wanted that extra incentive.

dwayne110

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 11:05:27 PM »

Lol... It's like saying, let's have a bet that I work really hard at work today, I'll even do some overtime. You'll then pay me money if I work hard, I pay you if I don't... Tough sell!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 07:37:11 AM »

If you want an incentive, give yourself a forfeit:

- you have to do the shopping all week
- you have to make your other half breakfast in bed and do all the household chores
- buy a Sunderland shirt and photo of you wearing it

Way better than trying to get people to stump up at even money when they are betting against the competitor.

I also can't believe for a second that you don't have the required drive or motivation. Does anyone love poker more than you?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 08:36:23 AM »

Having recently done sbout 20hours in a 24hour period for the DTD Speed Poker Challenge I think this bet should be about 1/100
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 09:31:46 AM »

Lol... It's like saying, let's have a bet that I work really hard at work today, I'll even do some overtime. You'll then pay me money if I work hard, I pay you if I don't... Tough sell!

yeah but most people who spend 8 hours at work have the chance to actually not work. Whether that be surf blonde, talk to the colleagues or get lunch. If I want to take time off, like I will, I press sit out and the clock stays still. For 99% of people if every time they wernt working to 100% full attention the clock stopped, I think 3 "full days" would be very difficult. Nevermind the psychological aspect of winning and losing thousands by the hour.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 09:33:37 AM »

- you have to make your other half breakfast in bed and do all the household chores

Way better than trying to get people to stump up at even money when they are betting against the competitor.

I also can't believe for a second that you don't have the required drive or motivation. Does anyone love poker more than you?

well i try to do that reguarly with the free give aways, usually between 75 to 150 dollars which are then doubled on 2p2 blog.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 09:40:31 AM »

well i try to do that reguarly with the free give aways, usually between 75 to 150 dollars which are then doubled on 2p2 blog.

Absolutely. If those are what you need to do what you want, so be it. You seem pretty motivated to me though.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: