blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:14:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Ah got a feelin!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ah got a feelin!  (Read 38302 times)
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 01:07:35 PM »

good luck shall follow  Grin

Twitter: @johnnybev1987
#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 01:54:14 AM »

Cheers buddy,

Are you going to the hitsquad game in glasgow ?
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 02:34:52 PM »

Cheers buddy,

Are you going to the hitsquad game in glasgow ?

Afraid not, would be good if i had the money. Done alot at SPT, mainly on alchohol Sad

Will be at another SPT soon though no doubt, are you going Glasgow?

#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2013, 05:37:30 PM »

Was on today, unfortunatly i'm going 2 a party tonight, so couldn't make it.

Know what you are saying, at newcastle spent a fortune on drink!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a bizarre couple of weeks with the poker. Just after my last post on here i went on an amazing heater, i had  a run of 6/7 consecutive winning days. Life was good, it was easy, confidence was through the roof.

Things changed on Monday of this week, I ended up 3.5 bi's down. I wasn't playing particuarly bad just running terrible. Tuedsay through to Thursday, i had a massive swing up and down, winning and losing, it's the most swingy time i've ever experienced with poker. I was so annoyed with myself cause i had started to play really bad, a good example I have AQ, in a 4 bet pot, Queen high flop, we get it in on the flop, of course he has kings! It's so obvious he had an over pair, but instead of calling opponents flop bet i go and reraise and called his shove, pretty bad.

It was made worse by the fact i was chasing losses and played a lot more 20nl over 10nl.

I was tilted, playing bad and running bad. I'm embarassed looking at some of the hand histories.

Another thing that was tilting was every table had 3/4 tight "regulars" on them (at 10nl) so there was no action at all, and they were on every table, so things were really slow.

Friday and today have been really good days and i'm in profit overall for the week which on Thursday wouldn't have seemed possible.

It's been a turbulent week at the poker but long term it's taught me some important lessons, especially don't play when tilted, just stop! Better to be down 2 bi than making it worse by losing more.

There's also a lot of stuff i need to learn in relation to poker. If i want to play 20nl and beat 20nl convinclingly, there's a lot of work to be done!
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2013, 01:10:04 AM »

Under a month to go now till the 24 poker sessions for cancer reasearch on Sky poker!

It's a great cause, and if anyone at all would like to donate it can be done through justgiving:

http://www.justgiving.com/pokerthon

Even if you can't donate, any support on the day would be greatly appreciated, feel free to drop by play a few hands and say hello!
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2013, 05:39:28 PM »

"Poker a journey" is a pretty bad title, I need a new title, suggestions welcomed!

In December i'm going to try and make £1000 clear profit, cause i'm going to have loads of time to play.

Given the stakes I play it's going to be really difficult, I've already had a couple of messages from people saying it's almost impossible playing 10nl with some 20nl and low stake MTTs, but that's the goal for December, I just need to run awesome.

shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2013, 04:56:38 PM »

My MTT stats for November:

SCHEDULED 11/01/2013-11/25/2028    83   £2.47   £2.09   143%   £205   75   

I've just been really lucky in a lot of spots, hopefully it continues into December!

Cash has went really well overall, won a good amount at 10nl, lost about 4 bi's at 20nl, and won 1 bi at 50 nl
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 11:46:11 PM »

I played about 4 hours tonight, was really frustrating, within about 30 mins I was down 2 buy in's got coolered once and another hand where I could have folded.

I stopped playing then went back for another session, and at one point was 4 bi's up, but went and through away just under 2 bi's for what was just over a break even session. Just annoying cause I lost money in stupid spots that should have been folds.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2013, 12:14:49 PM »

Just ran pretty bad yesterday, annoying when it happens lol

I played again for about 30 mins and ended up about 1 bi up, so not terrible. Just a lot of play for not much return!

What are peoples thoughts on MTT's over Cash.

Do you think it's better just to concentrate on one over the other?

Loads of people say I should play Sats for bigger events, just don't like sats! I probably should start doing this.
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 04:02:35 PM »

do whatever suits u, some ppl play both and others concentrate on one.

I usually ko on sky mtt's then load up cash, used to play cash alot more so I was freerolling mtt's most the the time.

some days as u know you are more in the mood for one, go for that generally

#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2013, 05:48:41 PM »

This week i'm going to focus on MTT's.

It's double guarantee week on sky, so will be playing most of the main events, hoping to get a nice score!

I have 70% action in myself, with 2 others having 30%.

Never done this before, hopefully nice profits all round!

I played last night, was really pleased with how I played, I ran terrible, there was 45 minutes where I had to fold every hand, couldn't believe I cashed in 2 of the tournies.

Hopefully the run good is there for this week, one time:D

Wish me luck!
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2013, 01:26:28 AM »

Double Guarantee's week has started!

I ended up Satting into the primo last night, cost me £8 in total, I finished about 100th, just shy of the money bit of a cooler, KQ, on a 23QK board, all in on turn opponent had KK good game!

I bought in directly for the main tonight, I ended up getting just more than a min cash, went out 60th, was a bit disappointing I lost A8, versus KJ blind on blind.

60   £44.18 + £22.50

I won a £1 sat for the main tomorrow (it's only an £11 bi), but still not bad getting in for a quid. People are talking me into playing the Wednesday rebuy, but I really think a day off would be good. I'll see closer to the time.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2013, 01:18:43 AM »

Celtic was a total joke tonight, unreal.

Worst game I have ever seen.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2013, 01:47:18 AM »

Today was pretty bad!

I busted 5 MTTs in under an hour, and then on monkey tilt went and lost 3 bi's at cash, had a break, and won some back.

That's the worst I've ever done, busting 5 mtts so quickly.

In the end i'm only down a small amount today, first losing day in a while.

24 hour poker session on Saturday. Pretty crazy stuff, i'll just be glad when it's finished! So far just under £600 has been raised for charity so it'll be worth it in the end.

Came on here, read the thread about "Peter Finch" not funny but entertaining, who needs Jerry Springer? lol

shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2013, 05:21:15 PM »

Talk 2 me lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: