blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 02:23:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272922 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 165321 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: January 02, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »

Some people slag onesies, I was once one of those people... they are abs incred. Got 2 bought for me this Xmas and pretty much been living in them.

Click to see full-size image.

#comfort

corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: January 02, 2014, 07:57:43 PM »

Some people slag onesies, I was once one of those people... they are abs incred. Got 2 bought for me this Xmas and pretty much been living in them.

#comfort

Thread unsubscribed.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 02, 2014, 08:01:58 PM »

Pffffft

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 02, 2014, 08:08:47 PM »

#comfort

I ain't scared of no ghost Cheesy

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 02, 2014, 08:09:46 PM »

Cheesy

Can't say that I'm a fan, but I can imagine they're pretty comfortable..

Best thing about working from home is that I can bowl around in shorts and t-shirt all day, though a close 2nd is not having to shave every morning!

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 02, 2014, 08:12:29 PM »

Cheesy

Best thing about working from home is that I can bowl around in shorts and t-shirt all day, though a close 2nd is not having to shave every morning!

yeah i trimmed the day before that photo as i was starting to approach Zeus mode. no uniform, no shaving, no discipline. ahhhh, bliss.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 02, 2014, 09:00:17 PM »

Cheesy

yeah i trimmed the day before that photo as i was starting to approach Zeus mode. no uniform, no shaving, no discipline. ahhhh, bliss.

I did my own 'Movember', but I just didn't shave at all, and I even surprised myself with the set I grew.

I am now going back to bi weekly shaves though, because it's a nightmare standing in front of the sink for 20 minutes trimming before I can shave.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 06, 2014, 05:14:06 PM »

So..

been a good start to the year;

Almost lost a stone already. Just another 9 to go til I am considered in the 'normal' range.

Fun weekend punting, Brent Horner put up 3 decent priced picks for FA Cup on twitter which all comfortably won. I was on the singles and treble also had Hibs to beat Dundee U, they were 2-0 up at 80 mins, but an 82nd and 91st min goal killed me. Did a late get there with Swansea vs Man U to restore the rungood. Thought I would ride the wave and had two chunky bets on the NFL which both bricked. Still in profit but it could have been a comma day. Sad

I am pretty sure I now know how Michelangelo must have felt when he completed The Sistine Chapel:

This is my new grind station which I assembled all by myself. This is quite an accomplishment for me as normally with flat packed furniture I would just go off in a mood whilst the missus finishes the job.. next step is to get a dual monitor setup and a new PC as I managed to completely destroy my last one. Hoping it brings some 2014 rungood. Anything is better than my old grind station. Anyone remember this?:

1hr to kick off. Ready to go.

Grind station has been established:

Please note:

Vuvuzela for all in wins
Champers for outright binks
Lucky buddha for rubs, literally.

Had a quiet Sunday poker wise, just single tabled the GPS sat on DTD whilst watching the NFL, managed to bink a seat which means we are in the main for a total of £24. Will be my first GPS event so quite excited, would be nice to get the year off to a flyer..

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 06, 2014, 06:24:48 PM »

Haha, love the onesie pic.

Something incongruous about the big fella, the action pose..all wrapped up in the onesie. Gonna fire this up whenever I need a smile

sola virtus nobilitat
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 06, 2014, 06:46:22 PM »

Something incongruous about the big fella, the action pose..all wrapped up in the onesie. Gonna fire this up whenever I need a smile

Glad I could help cheer you up. My first shot was a full length model pose, but unfortunately it turned out a bit too daily star so I had to delete.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 06, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »

Glad I could help cheer you up. My first shot was a full length model pose, but unfortunately it turned out a bit too daily star so I had to delete.

lol, hope you continue to enjoy your sabbatical/poker career, how ever it turns out

sola virtus nobilitat
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 07, 2014, 04:50:00 PM »

First proper day grinding today, actually feel pretty tired tbh and only did 10-4 with a 30 min break at which time I grabbed a late lunch and installed PT4..

First portion of the day I dabbled in .50/1 and .25/.50 and snap lost a chunk, missed a monster draw and was on the wrong side of a couple of coolers. After I installed PT I went down to the stakes I am supposed to be playing.. things went a lot better there, managed to win 3bi just by small balling really.

The moment I have always dreamed of has finally come to fruition, my first graph post:

Still a bit down overall for the day but feeling positive about tomorrow, hoping I can bink an upwards graph throughout the entire grind..

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 07, 2014, 06:11:04 PM »

<300 hands and you post a graph?

Come back when you've played 30,000 Smiley

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 07, 2014, 06:13:41 PM »

<300 hands and you post a graph?

Come back when you've played 30,000 Smiley

See you in 2015. the. I'm nearly 30 you know! can't keep up with all these whizkids.

Aiming for 2k hands tomorrow which will easily be the most hands ive ever played in a day.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 08, 2014, 05:35:26 PM »

My aim was to play 2k hands today but flicked in 3,275 for the fun of it because I was in a hole and was determined to get out.

Fun graph today, rollercoaster anyone?

I did run pretty bad overall but certainly didn't play as well as I should have in some spots. I've got a bunch of hands to go over before my next grind. Will probs post some on pha board for the pros to laugh at.

No online for me tomorrow as I will be playing GPS at DTD. Wanted to play Friday then remembered that Amelie isn't in nursery on Fridays any more so It looks like I will be battling it out with all the pros. Fun times. Legoooooo.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: