blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 12:21:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 164425 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 22, 2014, 07:52:01 AM »

Flu update:

Hoping the worst is over. Not had chills or a fever for about 6hrs, head doesn't feel as cloudy but back, knees and throat are still in a pretty bad way. Have slept for approx 5hrs in last 2 days. Not sure if it was an hallucination or a half asleep / half awake type thing but I saw a troll at the end of my bed. He said if I said the correct 3 words then he would let me go to sleep.. I started off with stuff like "let me sleep", "i am tired", "leave me be" but none of those worked so I stepped it up a notch with stuff like "fuck off troll", "I hate trolls","suck my dick" not sure which ones worked but that was about 3am this morning and I woke up at 5..

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #526 on: January 22, 2014, 07:03:50 PM »

So still ridic ill. went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 2330. fml.

Had so many painkillers and lemsips that I actually started hallucinating that I was playing Sherlock Holmes at poker HU, he was sending me on world tilt as he kept soul reading me then giving me longwinded explanations of how he knew that I was bluffing.

Sad

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 23, 2014, 05:18:49 AM »

oioiii bed at 11pm and Slept through til 4.40 which is a massive win for me. Tbh I would say I am never above 90% fully fit and would currently estimate that I am at about 75%. couldn't have asked for better than that really considering I thought I was on death's door 72hrs ago. Still got a real bad headache and it feels like I have swallowed a cactus but I can live with that.

Not ready for poker yet but at least today I should be able to enjoy the daytime tv schedule. watch out Jeremy kyle, animal cops Houston, millionaire matchmaker and my new favourite programme 'the sheriffs are coming'. ahhhh bliss.

Just heading off to the 24hr garage to buy all the lockets and hallsoothers they have in, the  play with Amelie before nursery then it's onesie on, slippers on and feet up time. wiiii

ps. I hope I haven't bokked myself. if this is just the calm before the storm I really won't be able to cope.

Thanks for all the chicken soup and well wishes everyone. oh wait, I didn't receive either of them, fuck you guys.

meh, I am rambling. love you all really. peace.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 23, 2014, 05:26:14 AM »

Glad your over the worst Dave

Ive done my bit for ya by getting the shite end of constant set up hands on zoom. Expect some run good when you get back to the tables
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 23, 2014, 05:38:53 AM »

Glad your over the worst Dave

Ive done my bit for ya by getting the shite end of constant set up hands on zoom. Expect some run good when you get back to the tables

tyty and sighs gotta learn to fold innit. Wink

Will be back donating tomorrow night as look after Amelie Friday daytime. Hope it turns around for ya quickly. glgl sir.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 23, 2014, 07:33:13 AM »

Armed and ready for a day's tele watching.

Click to see full-size image.

As you can see I'm an avid follower of natural remedies and all that stuff.. Already had a pack of hall soothers and think I might need to follow any more up with a pack of Imodium. Sad

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 23, 2014, 06:01:57 PM »

Flu? pfffffffffft. Get out of my face. Sore throat. What sore throat? just ate a bag of worcester sauce and subsequently a bag of prawn cocktail crisps. Not a single tear or gag. Only downside is I have developed quite severe stomach cramps from eating 3 packets of throat losengers, but meh:

ruud

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 23, 2014, 07:45:01 PM »

Hope you're not gonna use this pathetic cold as an excuse for not playing the RSQ!? Wink

Ps. I love this diary!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 23, 2014, 07:51:07 PM »

Flu? pfffffffffft. Get out of my face. Sore throat. What sore throat? just ate a bag of worcester sauce and subsequently a bag of prawn cocktail crisps. Not a single tear or gag. Only downside is I have developed quite severe stomach cramps from eating 3 packets of throat losengers, but meh:

First thing I do when I get a sore throat, tear straight into the crisps Cheesy

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 23, 2014, 08:08:31 PM »

When I was a kid I used to get a lot of sore throats. If my memory is right, the doc used to tell me to gargle salt water and it usually did the trick. Our doc was an Indian chap (Dr Dua, sp) who was the DON, i can not remember him ever being wrong, that having to deal with a Gordon Strachan wannabe as well!

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 23, 2014, 08:19:13 PM »

Maybe my celebrations were a bit premature tbh. The pain is back with a vengeance now the narcotics have worn off.

Ruud, deadlin 7pm Sunday? I will be in there battling it out for midtable obscurity. Don't you worry sunshine.

I suggest my other 2 readers also take part!

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 24, 2014, 12:22:55 AM »

Maybe my celebrations were a bit premature tbh. The pain is back with a vengeance now the narcotics have worn off.

Ruud, deadlin 7pm Sunday? I will be in there battling it out for midtable obscurity. Don't you worry sunshine.

I'm already in!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 24, 2014, 12:26:57 AM »

I'm already in!

That's the exact same response you usually give to your missus.

KABOOOOM.

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 24, 2014, 12:34:58 AM »

I'm already in!

KABOOOOM.

Not only hilarious, but also a mad rub.  Kudos.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 24, 2014, 12:50:47 AM »

I'm already in!

KABOOOOM.

Not only hilarious, but also a mad rub.  Kudos.

sigh at having no missus Sad

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: