blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:12:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  xmas meal at luton g for blondes and poker players.....whos up for it
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: xmas meal at luton g for blondes and poker players.....whos up for it  (Read 1536 times)
china mug

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:48:11 AM »

who if any one wants to have a xmas meal on say the 16 december at luton g ....all blondes and luton poker players welcome ,like as much as you eat ,two for the price of two,buy one get none free........
i will ask luton what they can do for a party of say 12 and post here.......so if intereasted post here .......and if not intereasted sod of to weatherspoons and the bookies
happy xmas
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:11:04 PM »

I am sure I can get something arranged for you. Let's see what interest there is and we will try and do something.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 11:05:58 AM »

thank you george ,i asked last night at luton and they can fit a group in on the 16 th december ....seems to be a xmas meal deal of 25 pounds and you get a 5 pound play voucher as per the leaflets up by the restraunt area ....so if a few players ,and staff that want to attend show intereast we may be able to get some thing sorted.....posssible a paper invite in the card room would help the super stars that want to to show intereast but feel they should turn up late like a hollwood a lister ,with a special top table arrangement for the cash players of course
people that i would expect to come would be
edna
danish
raj and posse
dean
vinny
chompy
glenn
allan
lali
chandra
mythanie
pete
john
me
johnpenn
mechel
dennis
gavin
andy
vic
vic
phil
trevor
pinno

the list goes on and on
so for a bloody good crack and who knows maybe a round or two of drinks from a benaficery all we have to do is say we are intereasted .........
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 09:27:55 AM »

spoke to george last night at luton g ,and he will see if the g can lay on a buffet style event for the poker players xmas get together ,that being the case a notice will go up near the signing in area.........so if we could start to get a ground swell of of .....yes thats a nice idea ,i would defo come ....or....will certainley try to fit that in my busy social diary ,if im not at the palace ........like the kevin cossner film..field of dreams ...build it and they will come....
so if you might want to attend,barring alien abduction,winning the lottery.getting voted onto im a celebraty,slipping into a time slip parrell unaverse that dousnt have internet,or  not being arsed but if its there i will tuck in ......
mention that you are up for it ....so that the people that will make the effort for it to happen will know that it will be attended.........

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 11:02:10 AM »

not totaley over subscribed with the luton regs and blondes that would like to have a xmas do at luton on or after the 16 december so to make it simpler....
if you imagen theres a free xmas pizza at luton g who would like a slice,what type of pizza would you like it to be ,and when would you like it......
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 10:43:12 AM »

appoligise for takeing so long to get back to you all.....it took quite some time to coalate all the datta and suggestions as to how the luton regs and blondes would like to have there xmas do,and when and where .....but now armed with all the revaliant information i can confirm that the much heralded chrismas do 2013 will be at luton g on or about some time in december maybe and will consist of me asking ...so who knows any jokes....a bag of one pound iceland chewie sweets ,which grab it dave will hog then complain about the quality...for the entertainment the will be the ever present i can walk in a straight line without spilling a drop of red wine endurance challange,plus a special price for the most origanal flonce out of the room with a barley audiable sigh ......the suggestion that certain blondes have been practiseing and have a unfair advantage  over players has been consideredandicap and in the intereasted of fairness a handicap system will be imposed....for every glass of red wine gleevana consumes he will be required to talk authoritivley on the subject of the latest sports betting for a perioud of 8 mieutes and find some poor bastard to fein intereast.........chompsky will be required to drink a glass of red wine for every 8 mineutes of sports betting utterances .........this should put the wine consumption in the region of 3 to 5 bottles and the whineing about 90 mineutes....
ocomeonyouhavntbeendaftenoughtoreadanotherofthesenospacesramblingsinthewordsofbarrettrealeyowellwhydopeoplepostonforumsandwouldtheybotheriftheyhadtoputafirstclassstamponeverypostbringbackthrowawaycamerasisayandasprigofhollyforeverybum

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 05:00:59 PM »

looks like no one is up for a xmas nosh at luton g so .....the end,i would throw in the towel and give up on the luton crowd onley i know its probley onley shyness that is stopping them from enjoying them selves.....so plan b i will ask in the club .....who wants to have a xmas bash get the numbers and do what ever the majority want.......wheather its hitting a pub or weatherspoons etc.......
i mean its not as if they dont give a toss or something is it......
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: