blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:15:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 109289 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2014, 12:16:02 PM »

Thread sponsored by Adz and the Speithites

Sony Open in Waialae - in form Zach Johnson is a previous winner and the Volvo Championship in South Africa.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:46:17 PM by TightEnd » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 12:23:17 PM »

Great idea 2xUp.

Could we not have it sponsored by BWin though?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 06:32:29 PM »

Had a dabble on Tringale although his price of 460 on betty suggests that he is short of at least one limb.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 07:26:54 PM »

I was reading about Hideki Matsuyama this week and decide that he is my man for the Sony Open, by all accounts he is the Japanese Jordan Adz Doobs Spieth, now I haven't read the whole of the 2013 but I'm claiming this lad for all future wins this year, boom boom.

What do ya reckon Adz?
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 08:34:36 AM »

Hideki withdrew with a wrist injury. He is insanely good though and available at long odds for most majors. If you're a Spieth backer you should be climbing on board the Matsuyama train too.

I took the 14s available with Sky on Monday evening for Z Johnson. Such a perfect fit and in incredible form. Also have interest in de Jonge, Leishman, Stuard, Huh and Castro.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 09:06:42 AM »

Hideki withdrew with a wrist injury. He is insanely good though and available at long odds for most majors. If you're a Spieth backer you should be climbing on board the Matsuyama train too.

I took the 14s available with Sky on Monday evening for Z Johnson. Such a perfect fit and in incredible form. Also have interest in de Jonge, Leishman, Stuard, Huh and Castro.

Yeah, Johnson is certainly the man of the moment, was looking at his form especially towards the end of last year, very good. I just can't bring myself to back such short odds with such a big field (I know you could probably discount half or even 3/4s of the field) but it only takes one golfer to have a good 4 days and the tournaments in the bag. This year I'm really going to focus on finding bigger odds for guys that are coming into form, had a few touches last year on people like Nick Watney and Thomas Bjorn.

Anyway good luck all, let's hope we can help each other to a profit.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 10:16:44 AM »

The weather looks like slightly favouring the early starters today and tomorrow. 

I've gone for Kuch and Carl Petterson as first round leaders and Huh, Sabbatini, Scott Brown, Kevin Na for the win on Betfair with a view to laying back a bit if they do ok as they might face tougher conditions tomorrow.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 02:21:43 PM »

For anyone interested, below is a link to the latest Oddschecker Golf Tips thing.

The Aurthor, Sam Harrop, claims to be a winning golf punter.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tipping-centre/golf-betting-tips

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 02:36:31 PM »

For anyone interested, below is a link to the latest Oddschecker Golf Tips thing.

The Aurthor, Sam Harrop, claims to be a winning golf punter.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tipping-centre/golf-betting-tips

He's winning this year Smiley

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »

Be my Bae-Bae is off to a fast start and my *cough* friend is on @ 200.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 08:48:39 PM »

Be my Bae-Bae is off to a fast start and my *cough* friend is on @ 200.

Must be an Arsenal fan thing eh Ralph? aftertiming

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 08:13:12 AM »

The weather looks like slightly favouring the early starters today and tomorrow. 

I've gone for Kuch and Carl Petterson as first round leaders and Huh, Sabbatini, Scott Brown, Kevin Na for the win on Betfair with a view to laying back a bit if they do ok as they might face tougher conditions tomorrow.

Good steer on the weather for 1st round leader, Kirk's late charge nearly landed me a 40.0 unfortunately his two drop shots earlier in the round seemed to matter.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 11:08:09 AM »

Good steer on the weather for 1st round leader, Kirk's late charge nearly landed me a 40.0 unfortunately his two drop shots earlier in the round seemed to matter.

This is excellent work chaps, another aftertime that wasnt mentioned in the previous 20 names!

We may have to rename this thread!

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 11:34:36 AM »

This is excellent work chaps, another aftertime that wasnt mentioned in the previous 20 names!

We may have to rename this thread!

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56581.msg1889215#msg1889215

Withdraw that sir! 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »

looool

do i have to cross reference every forum now before i post?!

Brill!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: