blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 09:39:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272897 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 111348 times)
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2014, 02:32:39 PM »

Is Rory playing on his own today? Only person I see going off on his tee time!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2014, 02:44:33 PM »

Is Rory playing on his own today? Only person I see going off on his tee time!

Yes playing with a marker.

I'll be interested to see how long it takes him.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2014, 02:53:43 PM »

Why is that? The round behind him are a two ball right? If not why not split a three into two twos!

I dunno!

I'm just glad I didn't have any money on him! Saying that though I bet on about 3 that missed the cut!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2014, 03:05:29 PM »

Why is that? The round behind him are a two ball right? If not why not split a three into two twos!

I dunno!

I'm just glad I didn't have any money on him! Saying that though I bet on about 3 that missed the cut!

They play in 3-balls for the first two days then 2-balls for the last two.

If there's an odd number that make the cut the first man out is a single.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2014, 03:21:01 PM »

Gotcha makes sense and now you say it I never remember 3 balls on final 2 days!

Poor old Rory!

"ace high"

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2014, 05:05:18 PM »

The marker currently leads Rory by one shot!!!!!

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2014, 12:04:41 PM »

Can't bring myself to say too much but  everyone
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2014, 06:02:25 AM »

I quite fancy Russell Henley this week.  I notice he has been put up by Steve Palmer who is an okay judge and he feels to me like he should be a 25/1 shot.  Quite a few at the front of the market (Spieth, Kuch, Furyk etc) will surely be suffering from a bit of a Masters hangover whilst Henley will have taken heart from his Augusta performance without it ever really quickening his pulse.  He came 9th here last year at his first attempt on the course and you would think that he will have come on from that and he is from Georgia and lives in SC where the tourney is held so you would imagine he might have played a few practise rounds there and will be fairly comfortable and probably most importantly he knows how to win and seems to handle that pressure well.  I think he is a cracking good bet at the 40/1.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2014, 10:37:23 AM »

^^^

I'm a big fan of his game, he was one of my big-priced picks last week but never quite got into the thick of things after being just about in touch after the second round.

The trouble is that once either Palmer or Chapman put one up the price collapses and it seems that the value has usually gone.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2014, 11:18:51 AM »

It looks like it will be windy at Hilton Head and wet as well on Friday.  I'm just waiting for the Friday weather to come up to see if anyone has slightly better conditions.  In the meantime I have fired my usual quiver at 1st round leader:

Hoffmann, Gallacher, Cink, Haas and Horschel.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 17, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »

Added Streelman for 1st round and outright.  He seems to do ok in tough conditions.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2014, 11:30:48 PM »

Streelman and Horschel in a 15 way tie for fifth - I prob owe the bookies money  Cheesy
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2014, 12:28:55 PM »

Had a bit on mcgirt to be end of round leader with satans - they seem to be a bit out of line and the early starters should get the best weather - just windy, later it will be wet and windy.  He doesn't seem to blow out after a good first round, so hopeful of a place at least.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2014, 05:59:10 PM »

I quite fancy Russell Henley this week.  I notice he has been put up by Steve Palmer who is an okay judge and he feels to me like he should be a 25/1 shot.  Quite a few at the front of the market (Spieth, Kuch, Furyk etc) will surely be suffering from a bit of a Masters hangover whilst Henley will have taken heart from his Augusta performance without it ever really quickening his pulse.  He came 9th here last year at his first attempt on the course and you would think that he will have come on from that and he is from Georgia and lives in SC where the tourney is held so you would imagine he might have played a few practise rounds there and will be fairly comfortable and probably most importantly he knows how to win and seems to handle that pressure well.  I think he is a cracking good bet at the 40/1.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

This was inspired.  I assume the leaderboard is upside down or something......

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2014, 06:00:42 PM »

This was inspired.  I assume the leaderboard is upside down or something......

And I never even commented.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: