blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:34:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****OFFICIAL***** 2015 GOLF BETTING THREAD  (Read 109301 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 17, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »

Have fired a small quiver of degen darts at the 1srRL market too, I blame doubleup for leading me astray here.

RickieF, Casey, Oosty, and 'arrisE.

It would be nice to finally connect with one of these and have a decent freeroll.

GL everyone.

that was really annoying - we should really have had a payout there
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2014, 07:35:30 PM »

So my opening salvo is

1stRL Dustin, Freddie Jac, Rickie, Ryan Moore, Hunter M.  Backed Miguel J before draw/weather, as the 100-1, 6 places was too good - at least I've got a bit of value, but would've much preferred morning.

FTW Dustin, Rickie, Sergio, GMac, and a bit on Hunter M on BFX. 

8 places isn't much good if your golfers decide to place 2nd and 9th (and ffs dustin)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2014, 07:43:51 PM »

So my opening salvo is

1stRL Dustin, Freddie Jac, Rickie, Ryan Moore, Hunter M.  Backed Miguel J before draw/weather, as the 100-1, 6 places was too good - at least I've got a bit of value, but would've much preferred morning.

8 places isn't much good if your golfers decide to place 2nd and 9th (and ffs dustin)

I think we must be eternal optimists picking this bunch(bar GMAC), every time they played themselves into a good position, and all 3 did, their bellies went a shade of yellow. meh

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2014, 08:09:36 PM »

So my opening salvo is

I think we must be eternal optimists picking this bunch(bar GMAC), every time they played themselves into a good position, and all 3 did, their bellies went a shade of yellow. meh

I hope you're not including Rickie in that as I thought he showed enormous heart today, in fact had I not bokked him with my 1stRL bet he might well have won the whole damn thing.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2014, 08:30:41 PM »

Rickie blew it yesterday when he made up 6 shots and then lost them again, so yep, well as he played today, I'm including him Ralph. Soz

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 24, 2014, 12:24:13 AM »

Small dabble on Fred Funk @80 mainly because I just love the bloke.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 24, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »

Haven't really looked this week - don't really like that the Canadian Open moves about so much, too difficult to tell if the course suits and the form players surely will be a bit tired after The Open.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 30, 2014, 09:17:57 PM »

Sticking with my plan of backing good course performers.  Did a load of work on the Reno thing till I noticed I didn't have the last two years results in my database - then I checked and saw that they changed it to stableford then, so half an hour wasted..... 

So over to Firestone then, doesn't look like there is much in the draw, so no angles there.  IstRL bets Keegan Bradley and John Senden each way with the books and Rory ftw on the exchange.

Gone for Dufner and Zach J win, top 5 and top 10 on the exchange.  Stricker each way with a book.   
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 31, 2014, 12:08:42 PM »

Rickie, Charl and Dr Noh are my boys this week at Firestone.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2014, 07:55:36 PM »

So apparently Dustin Johnson has been suspended by the PGATour for consistently violating the drugs policy, particularly regarding Cocaine. For someone on the bugle, I'd say his golf game held up pretty well!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2014, 09:38:56 PM »

So apparently Dustin Johnson has been suspended by the PGATour for consistently violating the drugs policy, particularly regarding Cocaine. For someone on the bugle, I'd say his golf game held up pretty well!

I don't remember charlie having an adverse effect on my game way back when.

It has to be said that there's a fair bit that I don't remember from the 1970's.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2014, 09:47:12 PM »

I said to Bobby1 I thought he must be on something when he blew up a couple of weeks ago. Just didn't look bothered, and had that certain aura about him.

Waste

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2014, 09:50:40 PM »

I said to Bobby1 I thought he must be on something when he blew up a couple of weeks ago. Just didn't look bothered, and had that certain aura about him.

Wasted

FYP

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 01, 2014, 09:53:07 PM »

lol

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2014, 10:56:04 AM »

Waste

The one thing that surprised me is he used an excuse that he had hurt his back lifting a jet ski to cover up his absence during his last drugs ban. If I had hurt my back lifting a jet ski and had to take time away from my job I would be so embarrassed at how poncey that look that I would just tell people I was off my head on Charlie instead.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 11:12:34 AM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: