blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:57:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  UKPC- selling pieces
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKPC- selling pieces  (Read 5355 times)
polerization

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2014, 01:30:27 PM »

I've been toying with the idea for a while after speaking to a few friends about it, Some of you may know but i won a seat by knocking out Charlotte Jackson as the bounty in the sky £12k bounty hunter. This is a tournament that is way out my roll, so i would like to sell off a % off it. Confirmed today i will be playing on the Thursday, Sky are putting 120 people in for this day so should be a little easier than the Wednesday.
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=297391
I had a stint were i was playing live every day basically from early September to mid November, since then my volume has been mainly put in online, but I'm a fairly confident live player and feel I will have a decent edge over a decent % of this field. So basically i want to sell off 30% of my seat, I'm obviously not going to charge mark up on this as i have no reason to.
1%=£11
5%=£55
10%=£110
Can take on stars but would prefer bank transfer if possible.
Will be playing even if this doesn't sell out. Thanks.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 01:32:10 PM »

I'll take a 5 ball.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 01:39:54 PM »

I've been toying with the idea for a while after speaking to a few friends about it, Some of you may know but i won a seat by knocking out Charlotte Jackson as the bounty in the sky £12k bounty hunter. This is a tournament that is way out my roll, so i would like to sell off a % off it. Confirmed today i will be playing on the Thursday, Sky are putting 120 people in for this day so should be a little easier than the Wednesday.http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=297391
I had a stint were i was playing live every day basically from early September to mid November, since then my volume has been mainly put in online, but I'm a fairly confident live player and feel I will have a decent edge over a decent % of this field. So basically i want to sell off 30% of my seat, I'm obviously not going to charge mark up on this as i have no reason to.
1%=£11
5%=£55
10%=£110

That's not entirely accurate.

There are currently 118 names in the Sky Poker Lobby, & every one of them is being offered the choice of Wednesday or Thursday. Most, by far, asked for the Thursday, of course, but some will play the Wednesday. There are, some might suggest, some fairly tidy players amongst that 118, too. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 01:44:27 PM »

I've been toying with the idea for a while after speaking to a few friends about it, Some of you may know but i won a seat by knocking out Charlotte Jackson as the bounty in the sky £12k bounty hunter. This is a tournament that is way out my roll, so i would like to sell off a % off it. Confirmed today i will be playing on the Thursday, Sky are putting 120 people in for this day so should be a little easier than the Wednesday.http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=297391
1%=£11
5%=£55
10%=£110

There are currently 118 names in the Sky Poker Lobby, & every one of them is being offered the choice of Wednesday or Thursday. Most, by far, asked for the Thursday, of course, but some will play the Wednesday. There are, some might suggest, some fairly tidy players amongst that 118, too. 

Yeah sorry tikay i wasnt saying that these were bad players, i honestly didn't mean any offence by this.
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 01:45:21 PM »

1%=£11
5%=£55
10%=£110

It was more id heard rumours that like jake cody etc were playing wednesday.
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 01:45:39 PM »

I'll take a 5 ball.

booked
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 01:49:55 PM »

1%=£11
5%=£55
10%=£110

Yeah sorry tikay i wasnt saying that these were bad players, i honestly didn't mean any offence by this.

I know, I know!

It just makes me smile when I see that sort of thing. If the site were that easy......well, work it out. Wink

Last night's qualifiers were a decent group, too. I hope you get to share a Table with Jen Mason, who qualified last night, she's terrific fun. She can play a bit, too. Mo Muse was another, & he is a bit, err, loose, but he's a bugger to play against. 

I really hope you have a good deep run, Bud.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 01:54:33 PM »

1%=£11
5%=£55
10%=£110

I know, I know!

It just makes me smile when I see that sort of thing. If the site were that easy......well, work it out. Wink

Last night's qualifiers were a decent group, too. I hope you get to share a Table with Jen Mason, who qualified last night, she's terrific fun. She can play a bit, too. Mo Muse was another, & he is a bit, err, loose, but he's a bugger to play against. 

I really hope you have a good deep run, Bud.

Thankyou.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 02:58:56 PM »

5%please pm bank details and when you want payment by ! Thanks
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 03:28:17 PM »

5%please pm bank details and when you want payment by ! Thanks

Okay will do booked Smiley
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 04:22:09 PM »

you sir, have a sick name!
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 04:36:10 PM »

you sir, have a sick name!

thanks i guess haha
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 01:32:56 PM »

Hi, I will have 3% if that's ok.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 01:43:39 PM »

Hi, I will have 3% if that's ok.

yeah okay thanks, booked.
polerization

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 01:45:15 PM »

Milli-5%
tonytats-5%
dimsum84972-5%
atdc21-3%