blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:47:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Pleno SKY Tour
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pleno SKY Tour  (Read 4050 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2014, 01:16:19 AM »

Hey guys, I just thought fuck it Im going to commit my first sin of 2014 and play some live tournaments. I looked at the Vegas schedule which was super MEH and dont want to go anymore. I am currently going for Supernova Elite and cant take much time off, I was going to go to Vegas and play the main, but there is no 6max or any really good sides around that time so going to swerve it and play the Sky Poker Tour instead.

Why me and why the markup?

I have played as much poker as anybody in 2014 and feel completely on top of my game. I am playing good volume and have as good results as anybody over the last few months in the toughest games. I am currently playing MTTs occasionaly, but because of very bad internet in January focused mainly on cash games where Im a reg in the 500 and 1k zoom games.

I feel like 1.201 for this schedule is completely fair and offers good value for what I am selling in whilst still giving me some variance free investments which is important for a professional poker player. I am very careful with BRM, I have had a good few months and want as much of myself as possible so will try to sell 35% thus giving me a signifcant amount of my own action.

Also because Im playing most of the events I have a good chance to compete for the 15,000 Vegas package that is on offer for the leaderboard, I would say there will be less than 15 people playing all of the events that I will thus giving ourselves a good chance, any money I make from the Vegas package will be added here for free. So if it is a 10k seat then 35% of the money will transfer over to the main event seat too, which I think adds that little extra value.

I wont late register any tournament I will be there for the first hand on every day and will not be going on any stupid drinking benders etc Im there to make money and taking this time off is very serious for me.

Here is my last almost 500k hands. These are generally 8 tabling zoom which is the equivalent of alot of tables whilst having about 5bb-100 win rate which is amongst the highest there is in these games.

Click to see full-size image.

Here is my form from January 1st when I started going for supernova elite

Despite not really being a traditional MTT grinder I have had some nice scores such as 3rd in the Sunday 530 on a really difficult last 2 tables, winning the 265 knockout on Sunday which is a really difficult tournament and played a lot of live MTTs in England, Vegas, Spain, Prague etc. I join in on a group session 2x a week for MTT players in which we speak heavily about ICM orientated decisions and whilst this MTT is deepstacked I think it will still add some value.

Lastly to give some more value, if I decide to play another tournament whilst doing well in the race for the Vegas package I will not dilute the percentages going for the winners package.

Btw the markup is basically 1.2 I just added the 001 to round up to 12k from 11.9xk to makes the math alot simpler

Tournaments

Of these tournaments I would intend to play

1- Sky High Roller - Very good structure, I think tough field but I still would imagine I have a good edge in this tournament. I imagine there will be some reentries and with 30k starting stack and good clock the guarantee of 150k looks very appealing.

2- Sky Main - Obviously the biggest value comp.  500,000 guarantee, there is going to be hundreds of guys qualifying for as little as 5 dollars and I imagine a great field. It is a freezeout so play will be abit tighter and a 30k stack and 1 hour blinds is very very nice.

3- Heads Up - I imagine a lot of MTT guys will perhaps "flick" this one in and I think with a 30k stack I can enjoy some good value in this tournament as a cash game player who has played 25k hands of 4 handed 1knl this year so far to have a decent edge here.

4- 6max - My favourite of course and I have adjusted for 2 bullets. I wont play both bullets on the same day as I want to play from the very start. The prizepool of 100k is sick and really looking forward to this one too. Another one with 30k stack and sick structure

Receiving funds

I would like to receive all funds on PokerStars in dollars. Im locking todays XE.com rate. My pokerstars account is Pads1161

Total buy ins with adjusted mark up is 7260 pounds which with todays xe 12,000

5% - 600
10% - 1200
35% - 4100

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 01:21:23 AM »

1% possible please?
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 01:23:11 AM »

I wont late register any tournament I will be there for the first hand on every day and will not be going on any stupid drinking benders etc Im there to make money and taking this time off is very serious for me.

No breezers. Im out!

GLGL if i had the monies i would be buying for sure. Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 01:25:59 AM »

5 pls
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 01:27:10 AM »

1% possible please?

I just want to sell in 5% chunks sorry, it just makes things way way easier. If youre in Notts Ill buy you dinner and drinks though (without investing ofc) would be nice!

5 pls

booked

No breezers. Im out!

GLGL if i had the monies i would be buying for sure. Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

I cannot guarantee that I wont sample a couple of breezers throughout the week.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 01:27:36 AM »

if you have a change of heart lmk, i want 1st reserve on everything but the hr
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 01:28:21 AM »

Sad Ok np boss
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 01:30:22 AM »

Bit rich for me! Gl mate.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 01:32:36 AM »

if you have a change of heart lmk, i want 1st reserve on everything but the hr

yeah like i said just wouldnt be easy with this because of the lowered mus in the 6max and the main. im v confident hr will be good value and will be happy to yolo it and sell to you in the other stuff if nobody believes!

Bit rich for me! Gl mate.

yeah sick week! looking forward to seeing you next week too bud.

Sad Ok np boss

see you soon hopefully!

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 01:42:39 AM »

rest has been reseved. will reopen in thread if it doesnt go through.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 02:09:04 AM »

received rest from the guy, will just pm u how we get on Nick, see you down there too for a beer.

Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 02:21:47 AM »

Cool ok mate, will sent stars by tomoz. glgl
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 02:23:09 AM »

rest.

oh wait, nm.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 05:13:40 PM »

So sigh. Booked hotel? Where you flying into? Should be on skype next few days x

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 05:18:06 PM »

Yeh staying with duffer. Flying into east mids. Seak soon

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: