blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:02:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  3 months MTT Staking.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3 months MTT Staking.  (Read 2249 times)
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:41:34 PM »

Looking at raising a bankroll of £5k please see blog post below.
Have sold 55% in a day via pm. 45% to go, let me know if interested or have any questions.

http://brummieboystake.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/ive-it-before-and-ill-do-it-again.html

brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:53 PM »

40% to go.

Here's the proposal from the blog post.

Proposal

I am looking at getting a bankroll of £5k to enable to play mid stakes online MTT’s across all sites to commence at the start of March 2014.

Selling 100% the split would be 60/40 in backers favour to start off with. Once we have made 10k profit on the stake the terms will change to a 50/50 chop.
Profit to be split and sent out if the initial bankroll doubles or at the end of each month providing it’s worthwhile.

It will be for an initial three months and at the end of this period we will discuss if everyone is happy with the stake and those who want to withdraw their initial stake or what is left of it can do so then.
Plan to play up to 30 Mtt’s per session choosing mainly euro sites up to $50 or 50 Euro freezouts and 10 rebuys. Expect my average buyin to be around the $30 and will probably have around $800 in play per night which would be about a tenth of the bankroll.

In the week will be heavily game selecting and ideally choosing fields in the 200 to 300 runners range for the higher buyins with a few bigger Pokerstars fields thrown in. Will be playing sats to bigger buyin tournaments and Sunday majors. If within profit for the week will allow myself the flexibility to buy direct into a Sunday major ($215)

Will give daily reports when played showing each game played and profit/loss for day and current bankroll on all the sites.
Everything I play will be on the stake will only play MTT’s and the occasional 180 STT on Stars when low on tables.

Selling in minimum of 2.5% chunks.
Therefore 2.5% = £125
  5% = £250 
10% = £500.
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 04:07:45 PM »

Was sold out, however got one backer who's had to drop out. Therefore 5% back available, pm me or post here if anyone fancies it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: