blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:25:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  EPT Vienna / GUKPT Manchester
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Vienna / GUKPT Manchester  (Read 7591 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 09:39:07 PM »

Haven't had as much success selling as I'd like and haven't run good enough to want to take the rest of the action myself so opening this up to 2p2.

imo you'd sell more if you posted in the forum

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
wazz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 02:06:31 AM »

I'm skipping the two PLO events so I can play the main on day 1a so you'll all be due refunds. Eureka high-roller day 2 is tomorrow (1a), it's also the day after the stars party (free booze = much hangover, I did not attend) and it's a sunday so online grinders could well stay home, so expecting the field to be relatively soft tomorrow.

Other than here, sold 1 share to jjetoni, and 10% just of the main sold to a friend.

So here's the team:

NSB: 4.5%
KP24: 2.25%
Highlandfox: 4.5%
Donkpredator: 9%
Jjetoni: 4.5%
Friend: 10%

Haven't had as much success selling as I'd like and haven't run good enough to want to take the rest of the action myself so opening this up to 2p2.

Thanks for that
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 02:14:29 AM »

Thanks for that
[/quote]

It's true, people buy from people they like and your a good poster when you contribute  thumbs up
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 05:52:22 PM »

But will these contributions stop abruptly when 300 is reached and the inevitable staking thread goes up?

They won't stop but there's obviously no way I can prove this ahead of time

And on reflection?

wazz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 01:38:46 PM »

Busted last level of the day. Played reaaaaally well. Wish I'd listened to my gut on a couple of hands. Could also possibly have gotten away from my bustout hand but I don't think it was a big mistake. Otherwise I'm very happy with my play and am slightly concerned I've caught the tournament bug....

Refunds all sent.

But will these contributions stop abruptly when 300 is reached and the inevitable staking thread goes up?

They won't stop but there's obviously no way I can prove this ahead of time

And on reflection?

Sorry, am I not living up to your posting standards?

Perhaps you should give me a quota?
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 02:41:23 PM »

I don't mind if you post once or 500 times. But as you wrote what you did about continuing to contribute, and not just around staking request threads, I thought I'd see if you still thought your contribution was what you had anticipated it to be. It may be that we just visit different boards but I hadn't seen you post in a while.

kp24

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 10:36:51 PM »

Yh saw the bust out hand on the updates and you got a couple of mentions too,hope you've the tournament big back I'm sure you can satellite into more of these in future Smiley
wazz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 12:17:07 AM »

Yh saw the bust out hand on the updates and you got a couple of mentions too,hope you've the tournament big back I'm sure you can satellite into more of these in future Smiley

Yeah really enjoyed playing this. Fear I've caught the tournament bug. Said to myself that I would go out to vegas with the plan of playing maximum two MTTs, the main and a smaller warm-up but I might go and play a much bigger schedule, we'll see.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: