blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:56:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dusk Till Dawn - April £500 Deepstack 8 Max £150,000 GTD *New and Improved*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dusk Till Dawn - April £500 Deepstack 8 Max £150,000 GTD *New and Improved*  (Read 21053 times)
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2014, 10:46:44 PM »

Online overlay alert!! £7,000 overlay in the £500 Deepstack mega Sat. Just £50 and currently 1 in 4 players will win a seat!!! AWESOME value Smiley

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/500-deepstack/2412

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2014, 10:18:38 AM »

Another 20 seats GTD for this weekend's Deepstack tonight at 9pm

Click to see full-size image.

This is is excelent value, and overlaid several thousand pounds last night

Penny Rolls and Feeders start from 5pm. The 7pm Mega feeder has 20 seats into the 9pm satellite GTD too

see

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2014, 05:36:25 PM »

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, the online leg in the lobby still has the old structure / chips / clock.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2014, 05:48:35 PM »

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, the online leg in the lobby still has the old structure / chips / clock.

thanks, will pass it on

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2014, 08:18:35 PM »

reminder

Tonight 9pm ONLINE £11,000 of £500 Deepstack seats GTD (that's 20 seats!!)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2014, 09:26:54 AM »

These are overlaying, and are fantastic value for this weekend, running every night this week

Penny rolls and feeders from 5pm, with a 20 x £50 seat GTD feeder at 7pm direct into tonigh'ts 9pm

My eyes are open wide
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2014, 07:15:59 PM »

Why are you persisting with the re-buy/add on format?  There's an overlay for a reason.  There seems little point in advertising to those with smaller bankrolls that they can get in the £500 deepstack for a minimal amount, but then putting them at a huge disadvantage when they can't afford the £50 add on to get double the chips.  Those who might look to satellite in are satelliting in for a reason.  To then expect them to fork out a further £50 (when they won their seat through a £5 satellite) seems a tad unreasonable.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:17:32 PM by MLHMLH » Logged
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2014, 08:57:12 PM »

Why are you persisting with the re-buy/add on format?  There's an overlay for a reason.  There seems little point in advertising to those with smaller bankrolls that they can get in the £500 deepstack for a minimal amount, but then putting them at a huge disadvantage when they can't afford the £50 add on to get double the chips.  Those who might look to satellite in are satelliting in for a reason.  To then expect them to fork out a further £50 (when they won their seat through a £5 satellite) seems a tad unreasonable.

Totally agree

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2014, 09:42:45 PM »

unfortunately these sats are no longer aimed at the smaller bankrolls...agree...the freezeouts were great but double stack add ons totally benefit the bigger bank balances.

I never realised they had changed (again) till you said...at least i got the grand prix to look forward to.
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2014, 08:30:11 AM »

unfortunately these sats are no longer aimed at the smaller bankrolls...agree...the freezeouts were great but double stack add ons totally benefit the bigger bank balances.

I never realised they had changed (again) till you said...at least i got the grand prix to look forward to.

Totally agree with all of the above.  Its impossible to get a seat in this format without at least 1 rebuy or add on. Freeze out sats were much better. You qualify from 5 feeder and get registered automatically in the 9pm sat. You can't unregister from that if you want to late register. This is totally putting me off...
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2014, 09:19:36 AM »

Yeah the addon defo puts players with smaller bankrolls at unfair advantage
It's also maybe bad timing with a lot of players putting money into ukipt notts sat insted?
Overlay each night though and not even getting close to gtd is a sigh clear as any.

Would agree freezeouts would be much more welcomed but if Dtd want to gtd 20 seats then no way it's guna be a freezeout.

I played Monday night and late regged, rebuy and addon. Jumped me straight into top 15 over most of the field., suppose IF you get in for £5/£10 then you should take add on?

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »

Why are you persisting with the re-buy/add on format?  There's an overlay for a reason.  There seems little point in advertising to those with smaller bankrolls that they can get in the £500 deepstack for a minimal amount, but then putting them at a huge disadvantage when they can't afford the £50 add on to get double the chips.  Those who might look to satellite in are satelliting in for a reason.  To then expect them to fork out a further £50 (when they won their seat through a £5 satellite) seems a tad unreasonable.

Totally agree with all of the above.  Its impossible to get a seat in this format without at least 1 rebuy or add on. Freeze out sats were much better. You qualify from 5 feeder and get registered automatically in the 9pm sat. You can't unregister from that if you want to late register. This is totally putting me off...

Not an accurate statement I can assure you  Wink , but I would hazard a guess that 90% of people who have won seats have either had a rebuy or add on.

I do agree that for the players playing the £5 feeder with a limited bankroll it does put them at a distinct disadvantage when they qualify for the £50 , which in effect is really a £100 , to win a £500 seat.

Dtd are stuck between a rock and a hard place and cannot satisfy everyone's optimum bank roll and guarantee loads of seats.

Not sure what the answer is but it only needs tweaking a bit to accommodate the smaller bankroll.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:16:51 PM by bookiebasher » Logged
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2014, 12:19:41 PM »

Moan, moan, moan    ....     let's put 20 seat guarantees on - @ £10k a time, HUGELY OVERLAID, for a tuppence ha'penny buy-in, then all thank DTD for their generosity!
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2014, 12:21:01 PM »

The two hours of late reg and automatic reg from the feeders doesn't help - maybe a tweak to give the feeder seats a 24 hour life so you have to use it that night but can late reg - pretty sure I would join after two hours and add on immediately to start it with 75k and 25 bigs rather than hope to last the two hours before an add on

Like you say they do a great job and sometimes you just have to say this one is not for me

the UKIPT current sat format is far more appealing
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2014, 12:55:52 PM »

If it ain't for you then don't play it.

Let others take advantage of the value

Well played DTD keep em coming
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: