blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:12:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  iPoker playing up again
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: iPoker playing up again  (Read 2287 times)
luther101

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2014, 08:31:12 PM »

Won't load - after freezing     ,,,,,,        and it thieved £ 55 for the LP sat then didn't registe,r me then froze again.

Phuqqin awful s(h)ite!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 08:35:08 PM »

the whole of IPoker has problems, multiple reports of people having problems

that doesn't help i know but Nicola and DTD will keep us in touch and then look how things can be rectified afterwards

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 08:43:23 PM »

this is not a dtd fault but an ipoker problem, ipoker need to sort these issues out as it appears to be happening regularly.
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 08:45:24 PM »

the whole of IPoker has problems, multiple reports of people having problems

that doesn't help i know but Nicola and DTD will keep us in touch and then look how things can be rectified afterwards

Cheers Rich     ....     with their 'track record', they continue to do themselves no favours.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 08:46:25 PM »

Doesn't seen to effect everyone which is the most bizarre and frustrating thing

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 08:48:47 PM »

this is not a dtd fault but an ipoker problem, ipoker need to sort these issues out as it appears to be happening regularly.

Thanks for that - I was aware it wasn't a DTD problem     ,,,,     there was a dead give-away in the thread title, methinks.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 08:51:36 PM by luther101 » Logged
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 08:49:58 PM »

loaded about £45 in super feeders and GP.. this  is just so sick!! All frozen...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. rant over!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 08:58:44 PM »

loaded about £45 in super feeders and GP.. this  is just so sick!! All frozen...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. rant over!

That rant was about as convincing as one of your 4 bets

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 09:01:58 PM »

yes but you cant just shove problem to one side and expect not to get heat, i know rob will be frustrated because at the end of the day there losing money.... but dtd should be asking some serious questions like is ipoker any good if this keeps happening?. i dont know all the options open to dtd and choices they have but this will give not only players headaches but dtd too.

example(maybe a poor one but i dont care lol), i used to buy from play.com back in the day it was great...then they started doing 'play trade' letting every joe on the street and ebay style mickey mouse companies to sell through play.com and this way play.com take no responsibility. orders would take weeks,mistakes,scams etc. now i refuse to order from them purely based on that. what im trying to say is most players dont care whos fault it is, they just wont play on it! its simple and thats the feedback i get from a handful of friends, maybe there just moaning customers like myself but i love playing poker and love lots of things that go with it so would like to see it done well

maybe im going overboard and this doesnt happen often enough. dtd staff on hand very quick to post replies in here and on tables when problems were occurring so some positives i guess Smiley

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 09:05:53 PM »

loaded about £45 in super feeders and GP.. this  is just so sick!! All frozen...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. rant over!

That rant was about as convincing as one of your 4 bets

made me smile george Smiley

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
Killergibbo
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 12:54:57 AM »

Was chip leader in one of the gp sats half way thu the tourny it starts crashing...then they shut the tourny down telling me I will get just a refund....so if they are giving me a refund does that mean all those I knocked out the tourny before the crashing happened get their money back?
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 07:10:35 AM »

Ipoker is an absolute joke, DTD should probs bite the bullet and find another network. Not like the players are playing any other games bar the sats anyway.

Went on Ipoker chat yesterday to ask how much rake I had paid, to calculate est rb due and they stated an amount approx 40% less than it should it have been, and that was just for stts/mtts.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 07:32:53 AM »

Ipoker is an absolute joke, DTD should probs bite the bullet and find another network. Not like the players are playing any other games bar the sats anyway.

Went on Ipoker chat yesterday to ask how much rake I had paid, to calculate est rb due and they stated an amount approx 40% less than it should it have been, and that was just for stts/mtts.

+1

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 04:24:48 PM »

I play on ipoker all day everyday, I prolly run into 1 problem every 150 hours which is defo way more than stars but not really a big problem IMO whereas I think they are a little behind the times (took them 10years to get a time bank etc) and the support is fairly slow I still think they're the best open network behind stars, fits very well for DTD IMO.

With regards to the RB question are you going from a HEM figure? Those are always way out, and is it NET or GROSS RB? I always used to think I was getting fiddled on RB till I was shown how it works.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 05:21:02 AM »

I play on ipoker all day everyday, I prolly run into 1 problem every 150 hours which is defo way more than stars but not really a big problem IMO whereas I think they are a little behind the times (took them 10years to get a time bank etc) and the support is fairly slow I still think they're the best open network behind stars, fits very well for DTD IMO.

With regards to the RB question are you going from a HEM figure? Those are always way out, and is it NET or GROSS RB? I always used to think I was getting fiddled on RB till I was shown how it works.

You are one of the lucky ones Dave, I get discos every time I play on ipoker. It wasn't RB as such, just how much had I raked. I never know for cash but obv stt/mtt easy to track what you have bought in for. They were approx 40% 'out' on those buy ins alone, let alone cash
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: