blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:39:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Cash game stable
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cash game stable  (Read 2017 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2014, 11:09:05 AM »

Hey I've partnered up with two of the best Russian online cash game players to start a profitable staking venture allowing us to use our playing and coaching experience to help move players with good potential up stakes.

There is dozens of different categories and I'd guess a good % of players who are winning in all forms of poker have been part of, or currently are part of teamtowin.

This specific group will consist of 5 players who will play 100nl minimum. The goal of the stable will be to provide support in terms of i) finance and ii) coaching.

Their will be two goals of the stable i) help the players reach their absolute maximum potential through the best coaching available on the Internet from the best players in the world and access to the best materials such as poker tools, training websites and weekly coaching and interaction. And ii) to make as much money as possible which will be achieved by hard work, dedication and focused application.

I will be the main coach for the stable providing daily feedback in the form of a skype group, weekly group sessions and regular 1on1 sessions. Players will be encouraged to use all tools supplied to them.

Each player will start at a stake that is relevant to their current ability and history which will be determined with a test video, Skype call and application hand process. Each player will have targets that they will try to meet that will look something like the following

- play 60,000 hands
- watch 5 training videos
- attend 4 group coachings
- attend a minimum of 1 private coaching
- move up stake at the end of x time frame

To apply for the stake you must already have been a profitable cash game player at a minimum of 50nl over a minimum of 75,000 hands.

You absolutely must have 1 reference who is happy to fully vouch for you and you will be expected to sign a contract at the start of the deal.

Please post in the thread if you apply, if demand is too high we are potentially prepared to start 2 groups.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 01:15:04 PM »

thanks for early interest, keep it coming.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: