blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Sunday kickoff - turn full house into bluff?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sunday kickoff - turn full house into bluff?  (Read 1683 times)
Flash92

onesickhunt.com

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2014, 04:11:56 PM »

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/8450843_F4699BE2C0

Villain is 29/29 3B 33% and just all round quite aggressive. OPR says he is a winning reg.

After he checks this river should we be turning our hand into a bluff, will villain fold his exact hand TT, KK?
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 04:20:56 PM »

No , no and no cant remember how many questions you asked so No again.
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 12:20:24 AM »

I personally think you can go either way. You can feasibly have a few AdXd combos in your range, maybe AK that didn't want to fold flop so you can jam the river with the aim to put KK-TT to the test and i think it looks believable enough, seems pretty hard to be bluffing too. We definitely have some sdv with our hand though so taking the lower variance route checking seems fine as well.
gouty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 02:10:03 AM »

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/8450843_F4699BE2C0

Villain is 29/29 3B 33% and just all round quite aggressive. OPR says he is a winning reg.

After he checks this river should we be turning our hand into a bluff, will villain fold his exact hand TT, KK?
Is calling flop bet here standard? It seems that this flop decision means you can rep Qx now on the river. The greatest things about winning regs is they love showdown value. When someone is 29/29 what does that mean? 

I really love PHA but it's tricky for us guys who don't use HUD and play more live than online to understand. 3 bet 33%? Of what?

I would think a lot of players would call it off if you bet the river here as Ax is hard to put you on. No more beer for a week.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 04:29:23 AM »

3bet/call pre or fold. the stacks behind are really bad for a peel with 99. villain gonna iso most jams and we dont get to flop. if you don't like 3b/call pre then fold to the open. As played he blocks the most likely Ax hand you can have except quads and hes almost always calling
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 11:32:24 PM »

3bet/call pre or fold. the stacks behind are really bad for a peel with 99. villain gonna iso most jams and we dont get to flop. if you don't like 3b/call pre then fold to the open. As played he blocks the most likely Ax hand you can have except quads and hes almost always calling

Pretty much what 'ee said.  Fwiw I'm the biggest nit in the world and I just fold pre.
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 07:51:16 PM »

Watched the hand on Boom before reading any of the comments and would have three bet to 1500/1600 here preflop.
As stated above a lot of action still to happen behind us. As it is here the BB is getting really nice odds to play his hand.
Would not mind passing to a possible four bet. Playing the hand in this manner will increase the likelihood of playing the hand
in position on the flop.

And personally wouldn't get too fruity on the river but I am also rather nitty.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
Flash92

onesickhunt.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 04:07:34 PM »

Thank you again guys,

I would be be inclined to 3/f here than fold to the open.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: