blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:36:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  SCOOP M 2014
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCOOP M 2014  (Read 22528 times)
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2014, 01:23:10 PM »

The time has finally come!

I'd like to sell a package for the SCOOP for 2014. The package will be similar to a TCOOP package I played earlier this year which you can see here as a speadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnNFDkr_Se-EdFpzbFdDSDQ2LTNUaEF4dDdBM3h0WWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0. This package was sold on a different forum, however this package is a bit richer so I'm putting this one on blonde too.

That package showed a loss, but that is the nature of poker of course. At the very least I offered some good sweats and updated regularly with a spreadsheet.

For the past 12 months I've been grinding really hard. I've hoped to have made more money, but I have still been a decent and steady winner. In the past 4 weeks specifically I've been working on my mental game and I'm ecstatic with the short term results. This heater is perfect timing for SCOOP IMO.

Here is my graph for the past 12 months across all sites for MTT's only (I've made another 6k at sng's). I have also included my 4 week heater in the picture:

Click to see full-size image.

Below we have my mtt/stt life time earnings which EXCLUDES my $200k score in my victory in the $1m gtd on party poker (FU Sharkscope):

Click to see full-size image.

A slight difference to this package is that I am going to not play if I don't feel like it. At the end of the last package I think I wasn't playing my best due to a bit of a burn out yet feeling obliged to play. This should therefore improve my win rate. I also might not be able to play one or two of the days, but my plans aren't in concrete yet.

The new package can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnNFDkr_Se-EdDE5eDB5N1pQbGRMSG0yY2dVVllPX2c&usp=sharing

Notes:

The tournaments highlighted in orange are ones that I'm fairly unlikely to play or even definitely not playing.
The low events have been included for the high-roller HU and the main event as those buy-ins fit in with the rest of the package
The re-buys have been made as estimates and may be lower but unlikely to be too much higher
The package will be slightly flexible and I'll be in contact with investors regarding this. For example, if things are going really well going into the last day and I've already yielded a decent profit then the $1k ME might be a consideration.
As you can see I've included some mixed games. I'm pretty decent at any hi/lo games and I'm a winner in all forms of poker except badugi. However, I've excluded any straight up PLO games from the mix because I'm not so confident in this format (but comfortable in it being a part of 8-game etc). I'm also not utterly confident at SD 2-7 whereas I like the TD games as I have played them quite a bit on FTP. After playing TCOOP I was suprised at how soft the mixed games were, so we will see how it goes.

Estimated buy-ins: $7868
Selling: Currently up to 30%
Mark-up: 1.144
Total: $9k

1%: $90
5%: $450
10%: $900

Remember, you could stand to lose money in this package. If you can't afford to lose then don't invest.

Sold:

5% willrobrobu
2% j.p
5% beaneh
5% rfqhglashgflhf
13% pleno1
2% Tikay

SOLD OUT
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:53:24 PM by lucky_scrote » Logged

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 01:27:21 PM »

;tldr

5% please
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 01:37:21 PM »

ill take it

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 01:37:39 PM »

5 pls.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 01:40:10 PM »

The tournaments highlighted in orange are ones that I'm fairly unlikely to play or even definitely not playing.
The low events have been included for the high-roller HU and the main event as those buy-ins fit in with the rest of the package
The re-buys have been made as estimates and may be lower but unlikely to be too much higher
The package will be slightly flexible and I'll be in contact with investors regarding this. For example, if things are going really well going into the last day and I've already yielded a decent profit then the $1k ME might be a consideration.
As you can see I've included some mixed games. I'm pretty decent at any hi/lo games and I'm a winner in all forms of poker except badugi. However, I've excluded any straight up PLO games from the mix because I'm not so confident in this format (but comfortable in it being a part of HORSE etc). I'm also not utterly confident at SD 2-7 whereas I like the TD games as I have played them quite a bit on FTP. After playing TCOOP I was suprised at how soft the mixed games were, so we will see how it goes.

Mainly being a knob here but Omaha Hi isn't part of horse.

I'm sending for pads too just confirm pieces and il get it sent.

#17 is down as plo8 limit too, pretty sure its a mistype but just in case.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:43:58 PM by rfgqqabc » Logged

lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 01:43:26 PM »

As you can see I've included some mixed games. I'm pretty decent at any hi/lo games and I'm a winner in all forms of poker except badugi. However, I've excluded any straight up PLO games from the mix because I'm not so confident in this format (but comfortable in it being a part of HORSE etc). I'm also not utterly confident at SD 2-7 whereas I like the TD games as I have played them quite a bit on FTP. After playing TCOOP I was suprised at how soft the mixed games were, so we will see how it goes.

Mainly being a knob here but Omaha Hi isn't part of horse.

I'm sending for pads too just confirm pieces and il get it sent.

Oops. I was being a bit lazy there, I meant mixed games in general such as 8 game.

I'm deffo a winner in PLO but I know there are a lot of people that will bash me up and I don't like that.

<3 ENSUING
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 01:44:51 PM »

Can I purchase 2% please, Dan?

I can only pay by Bank TX, not 'Stars, though if it has to be 'Stars, I am sure I can get a friend to do it on my behalf.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 01:46:57 PM »

It's sold out but only because it's you. I'm backed and sell a % to lower variance but usually buy 10% of myself, so I'll just lower my share to 8%.

<3 ENSUING
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 01:47:49 PM »

rf right on top of this spotting an error in my spreadsheet. FWIW the spreadsheet isn't finalised and you will spot more mistakes, I wrote it up quickly but will polish it up in the coming few days.

<3 ENSUING
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 01:48:08 PM »

It's sold out but only because it's you. I'm backed and sell a % to lower variance but usually buy 10% of myself, so I'll just lower my share to 8%.

Ahh, sorry, never realised, but thanks.

Not sure I have your Bank Details, but I'll have a look shortly.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 01:49:02 PM »

rf right on top of this spotting an error in my spreadsheet. FWIW the spreadsheet isn't finalised and you will spot more mistakes, I wrote it up quickly but will polish it up in the coming few days.

Looking forward to your polish. Not something we see on the Staking Boards every day. 

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 01:49:59 PM »

reserve us 23% if u sell for any other event during scoop too pls.

gllglglgl.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 01:50:28 PM »

Ahh, sorry, never realised, but thanks.

Not sure I have your Bank Details, but I'll have a look shortly.

Just to re-confirm, now SOLD OUT.

Do not send yet, I will pester for you all to send a few days before SCOOP otherwise it becomes an admin nightmare.

<3 ENSUING
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 01:50:45 PM »

Yeah I was just making sure. I had an awful moment with a 5 card draw event once. Managed to get 75432 but it wasn't quite as effective in the high game

lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 01:51:28 PM »

reserve us 23% if u sell for any other event during scoop too pls.

gllglglgl.

Thanks mate. You have 18 or 13% for this one though, beaneh got there before you. Not sure what the deal with you and rfq is though?  Does he have 5%?

<3 ENSUING
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: