blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:21:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The Alternative Scoop. The No Strategy Thread.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Alternative Scoop. The No Strategy Thread.  (Read 38438 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2014, 10:11:11 PM »

Non Run

Goodwood 2.55 Mindurownbusiness    Ticking Katie

Haydock 3.10 Alutiq  Artistic Jewel

Haydock 3.45  Born in Bombay  Pupil

Lolz. Now the fun starts... Will sort out all NRs from the random selections tomorrow morning. Born in Bombay didn't stand a chance anyway

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2014, 10:13:14 PM »

Ok.

I think all NRs go onto the SP fav(highest number)

Are we happy that any submissions so far take this route, or do people want to make changes. The later route is probably when mistakes will start to happen....?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2014, 10:13:25 PM »

Non Run

Goodwood 2.55 Mindurownbusiness    Ticking Katie

Haydock 3.10 Alutiq  Artistic Jewel

Haydock 3.45  Born in Bombay  Pupil

Lolz. Now the fun starts... Will sort out all NRs from the random selections tomorrow morning. Born in Bombay didn't stand a chance anyway

You just could not resist that wpwp
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2014, 10:15:08 PM »

Ok.

Are we happy that any submissions so far take this route, or do people want to make changes. The later route is probably when mistakes will start to happen....?

Adz the placepot is lowest race card number

Is scoop highest?

Let mine ride on Fav
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2014, 10:18:59 PM »

Ok.

Adz the placepot is lowest race card number

Is scoop highest?

Let mine ride on Fav

Arh. Went into Corals and asked about the random thing, and about non runners, that was the answer I got......but it was a quite attractive young girl.....eek, will look on Tote website.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »

Favourite Investment, Non-runners, Void Races
Bets stand on horses which do not run after coming under Starter’s Orders. In the Scoop6 nominated favourite and non-runner bets are not void but are replaced by the Starting Price favourite. When there are joint favourites, the one with the lowest racecard number will be taken. Should the first favourite be withdrawn before coming under Starter’s Orders but too late for the SP market to be re-formed, the shortest returned price runner will be used, but should there be two or more runners at the shortest price, the one with the lowest racecard number will be taken. If there is no Starting Price returned, the first actual runner quoted in the Racing Post betting forecast will be substituted. If there is no betting forecast and hence no substitute horse can be determined in accordance with any specific rules then the runner with the highest number of totewin pool units in the relevant race will be substituted. If two or more runners have an equal number of totewin pool units then the one with the lowest racecard number will substitute. If no totewin pool is operated then the lowest racecard number will substitute. If a race is declared void, Scoop6 will be settled on the remaining legs. Provided at least one leg of the Scoop6 takes place, a Scoop6 win and Scoop6 place dividend will be declared, subject to these rules. If no legs of Scoop6 are run, all bets will be refunded. This excludes stakes rolled over from previous Scoop6 funds, which will be rolled over for use in future Scoop6 funds as decided by totepool.

Trev correct. Lowest racecard SP fav would be the substitute

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2014, 10:24:19 PM »

Ah, so really we don't have to worry about NRs as they will be automatically replaced with teh SP fav, unless we really don't fancy the SP fav?

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2014, 10:27:51 PM »

Ah, so really we don't have to worry about NRs as they will be automatically replaced with teh SP fav, unless we really don't fancy the SP fav?

You have to just let them ride, who is qualified to say we don't like SP Fav and change someone else's choice
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »

You have to just let them ride, who is qualified to say we don't like SP Fav and change someone else's choice

sweet. less work. Obv would have only changed the random ones.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2014, 11:05:38 PM »

Could you please use the RNG for Rivher's three lines, Milli.

Cheers Smiley

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2014, 11:10:20 PM »

Can Milli randomise mine also I have put too much effort into it and my head hurts.  

Just have Joyeuse in one line for Leg 4, Wahaab in Leg 3, Alejandro in leg 2.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2014, 11:50:35 PM »

am not at all sure how I ended up in this part of the forum, never mind in this particular thread.  Having read every post, I've come to the conclusion that I must have entered some parallel universe where all the words look like English, but when strung together make zero sense at all.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
tentwowilldo

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2014, 03:23:29 AM »

1st  3,11.4,5,2,11

2nd 12,13,2,3,1,4

3rd 2,15,2,5,11,11

Good luck everyone and thanks BigAdz and his PA Millidonk for putting this together
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 24, 2014, 07:40:21 AM »

According to spreadsheet we have lost Nakor, Shipitgood, exstream and Aaron1867 due to either non payment or non committal. Please let me know if any of these are incorrect.

Waiting on selections from: Adz, Bookiebasher, ForthThistle, Ripple11, x1 line from Ommm, RickBFA, CraigBetts, Born2Bubble, Actonbeech3, bobby1, jaffacake and Tal. Got 4 or 5hrs to get them in so no mad rush. Can't remember what the exact deadline was but if it is missed I will just hit F9 and randomise those mothers.

So far it looks like only Typhoon and the Kral have opted for what I would consider the 'proper' strategy of winning. Time will tell.

Hope we get some fun sweats.

Award for most tilting selections entry goes to KillerKilsby.

For Adz' notebook:

Run with pride
Barkston ash
Out do

Race 2:
Dr redeye
Wannabeking
Clockmaker

Race 3:

Beau nash
Supplicant
Tickling katie

Race 4:
Jillnextdoor
Joyeuse
March

Race 5:
Khelman
Day of the eagle
Bogsnog

Race 6:
Hot coffee
Chatez
Born in bombay

Numbers are preferable and by preferable I mean mandatory.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 24, 2014, 08:14:47 AM »

1st line 10,15,2,11,3,11

Other two lines are random from Milli. Use the last horse on the first line for the other bet if I get that far.

Thanks Adz and Millidonk

Posted this yesterday Milli, can u add it to the spreadsheet.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: