blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:03:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The Alternative Scoop. The No Strategy Thread.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Alternative Scoop. The No Strategy Thread.  (Read 38273 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 24, 2014, 04:19:07 PM »

Defo spin if it's a tenner back or whatever, if only to save the boys the jobs of shipping it. All in on football tonight or wanna stick to horses?

Up for whatever.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 24, 2014, 04:19:17 PM »

Stick it all on Real with both teams to score.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 24, 2014, 04:19:48 PM »

SPINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 24, 2014, 04:20:24 PM »

Mondo GTF and stop trolling. 

Yeah because I'm well known for trolling in all my posts and years on here.

So what you doing now?  
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 24, 2014, 04:21:31 PM »

Footy would be good but happy with whatever.  Thanks for running guys.

Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 24, 2014, 04:22:13 PM »

Well Done everyone, very enjoyable.

Appreciated the running updates.

Ship It!
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 24, 2014, 04:22:18 PM »

Let's keep the posts in good humour guys, it's only £310 that was won and was open to anyone that wanted to do it. As Milli said most if not all where in both.

Let's spin the money up on a decent shot.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 24, 2014, 04:23:32 PM »

I think it's really good as a community that we have two threads for Scoop, one were a few people have done a shit load of work and a huge amount of money has been invested by a lot of people, then another were people have gone down the fun punting route for bowl amounts but want to give out ridic rubs to the others, just beyond fukn tilting, classy as always Bigadz, wpwp.

Sighs. It's just a bit of fun Monda. Pretty sure the majority of us have money invested in both syndicates and for those that don't this is a nice way to get involved in the Scoop for a bowl and have the chance to win life changing money. I personally saw any ribbing as just a bit of playful bants.

Considering the amount of people involved itt and people's different types of sense of humour I'd be pretty shocked if not one person was a bit pissed off reading this thread, where's the need ? Pretty serious amount of money involved, I wasn't going to bother posting as didn't want to derail the fun itt but I'm pretty sure Adz's rubs started whilst the horses of the 1st race were still running (feel free not to bother quoting me on that BigAdz, maybe I'm wrong and you were courteous enough to wait half an hour)

I don't know how to respond tbh. I've been involved every week with the other thread £50, £50 then £25 every other time. £50 to me could be the equivalent of 5p to someone or it could be £500 to someone, I would be just as happy if either thread had won (well obv more happy if this thread won as I had a higher %, but you know what I mean). Take Dubai for example, he lost the most by far (i think), he knows what he is doing and is shrewd as fuck but hasn't said a thing (although i'm not sure he would be that bothered by anything Adz has said) but as far as I can see you weren't involved in either thread yet seem to be really annoyed!?  Guessing you're not really directing at me but I thought I would reply as I was quoted.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 24, 2014, 04:24:16 PM »

I think it's really good as a community that we have two threads for Scoop, one were a few people have done a shit load of work and a huge amount of money has been invested by a lot of people, then another were people have gone down the fun punting route for bowl amounts but want to give out ridic rubs to the others, just beyond fukn tilting, classy as always Bigadz, wpwp.

When people spend more time trying to belittle mondo, I think I have every right.

And tbh, your post smacks of sour grapes and an equally bad attitude my friend.

Oooo. Did we just get the place up???

Could you explain them sour grapes to me please ?

Go on with the bad attitude to ? In what sense is that please ?

Why have you needed to come on here and moan?

You had the chance to join, you chose not to.

Have I been to the other thread and gloated? Why bother looking in if you are only going to take offence?

You have quickly forgotten the stick I took for suggesting taking this route a few weeks ago, but because bullies rule on Blonde, I got blown away. i have loads of Pms from people who agreed with me but couldnt be bothered to offer vocal support because Blonde is supposed to be fun, and standing up for my point of view hasn't been. People didnt want to be tarred with the same brush. I dont blame them when you start like this.

I have put as much work as anyone into trying to win the scoop, so not sure what that comment was, but all in all, I dont feel bad for having a point of view/idea, and putting it into effect.

Dont like it. Tough.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2014, 04:25:12 PM »

I'm up for spinaments. I think we should do a redic degen spin on the footy for joint sweats! We could do a vote type thing and go with whatever is the most popular. 10/1 shot minimum? Why couldn't we have won the place pot last week. Sad

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2014, 04:25:48 PM »

I'd bang the lot on a FGS or something the night!  Spiinnnnnnnn!
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »

What about doing £50 on the b3six5 offer on the footy? We can then take advantage of the free bet as well.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2014, 04:26:33 PM »

Just to point it out because it seems to be missed on a few, I didn't have a penny invested in any of the Scoop threads.

I'm glad you've all won, hope you spin it up to the world, why wouldn't I since people invested are people I know and like ? I had no idea what was even going on regards if you were still live or how much you could win.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:28:45 PM by mondatoo » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2014, 04:27:33 PM »

I was in both syndicates and winning on this thread would have made me considerably more money. I really don't see the problem in being happy with either doing well. For some people, the equity you get in a 4000 line syndicate for a tenner isn't that enticing, even for £10m.

This was in format clearly an alternative; something different in approach and clearly designed to be different to the main one. It is almost inevitable that there would be a bit of inter-syndicate ribbing. It's blokes being blokes, after all. No one stole the tips from the main thread AFAIK. I expect the majority of people involved in the main syndicate had a lot of goes elsewhere, too.

I can't believe anyone on this forum would have been upset if either syndicate had won big. I really can't.

The only thing I find joke tilting is people getting uppity about things like this.

Behaving little little children just makes us all look bad.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2014, 04:27:56 PM »

You had the chance to join, you chose not to.

Could have set up a staking thread for the entry.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: