blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:18:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The Alternative Scoop. The No Strategy Thread.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Alternative Scoop. The No Strategy Thread.  (Read 38286 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 26, 2014, 06:17:20 PM »

Bit worried about BigAdz, Marky or Bobby have you heard from him?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 26, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »

I was winding him up about the Scoop on Saturday night, so he was alright then, and he did log in here Sunday afternoon, so didn't do an Oliver Reed at the pub.

I'd have a big phone bill if I started ringing every mate that hadn't logged in to a forum for 7 hours, but have dropped him a text.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 26, 2014, 06:30:26 PM »

Love the Godin

Knew I'd seen it somewhere, hope you had punted mate!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 26, 2014, 06:31:53 PM »

I think I mashed him up in a PLO tourney on 'stars last night.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 26, 2014, 06:44:11 PM »

Fair enough
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 26, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »

Fair enough

Thought you were joking!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 26, 2014, 06:56:45 PM »

Fair enough

Thought you were joking!

Just thought it unusual that he was quite active on Saturday, didn't know he had been on the forum Sunday, seeing as he is running a comp I thought he would have posted to let us know what's happening. No biggie anyway, as long as he hasn't drunk himself silly and ended up in Arboy or Nico's manor!  Or he is probably talking to  dad dont dance about Arsenal's comings and goings.

Move along nothing to see here.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 26, 2014, 07:05:51 PM »

Didn't he say he was going away?

Edit.  Was just going out for the evening.  Ignore me
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 07:07:22 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 26, 2014, 07:27:46 PM »

Steady boys, I might think I'm not the Abu Hamza of Blonde at this rate.

Apols. What I thought was a work meeting with the Boss(also father in law) turned out to be a trip to Wentworth for the final round of the PGA. Wife and Mother outlaw, already at hotel. So hadn't taken own phone, and missed the texts of concern from my ever loving Marky.

Anyway managed to log onto Blonde briefly on phone only to see a mini war going on, so decided to leave you to it. I have enough haters biting as it is.

Money in Tote account waiting. Personally, whilst it was a ball ache this Saturday, was good fun and I would be happy to do the same again next week. FWIW now it is won they may not go so mad on the races they set up for it, and if the Bonus isnt won then its still game on for that big win.

If you decide to do something else, like the lot on something, I am only totally unrestricted on Laddies, so I will need to transfer the money to whoever can get on.

I am in Madrid from tomorrow this week, but will check forum each nite to see what you all decide.

Adz

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 26, 2014, 07:45:32 PM »

Same again next week seems far and away the most sensible/least controversial way to play it. Leaves a smaller pot for the person having a go in the last race, but that's reasonable enough.

We wouldn't want to deprive Mr Millidonk the pleasure of the random selections for those who want them, either.

However much it is, it will still be worth winning, chopping it 30-odd ways.

My personal view is, if anyone else wants to join for £10, the £4 over goes into the last round punter pool for the stake on the final race. At the risk of stirring a hornet's nest, there might be some who played on the main thread who enjoyed it and would like to have a couple of darts over here now.

Obviously, all this is academic when we learn Adz has used the money to purchase seven minutes of his season ticket at the Emirates Roll Eyes

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 26, 2014, 10:14:10 PM »

Steady boys, I might think I'm not the Abu Hamza of Blonde at this rate.

Apols. What I thought was a work meeting with the Boss(also father in law) turned out to be a trip to Wentworth for the final round of the PGA. Wife and Mother outlaw, already at hotel. So hadn't taken own phone, and missed the texts of concern from my ever loving Marky.

Anyway managed to log onto Blonde briefly on phone only to see a mini war going on, so decided to leave you to it. I have enough haters biting as it is.

Money in Tote account waiting. Personally, whilst it was a ball ache this Saturday, was good fun and I would be happy to do the same again next week. FWIW now it is won they may not go so mad on the races they set up for it, and if the Bonus isnt won then its still game on for that big win.

If you decide to do something else, like the lot on something, I am only totally unrestricted on Laddies, so I will need to transfer the money to whoever can get on.

I am in Madrid from tomorrow this week, but will check forum each nite to see what you all decide.

Adz

Scoop it up
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 26, 2014, 10:22:32 PM »

I heard he was out feeding beef burgers to Swans.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2014, 01:05:34 AM »

Anyone see the Froch Groves banzai on TFT. 38.0

Think we should lump on that. Gives us all some fun during the fight. Plus this thread was like a boxing match at times.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2014, 03:06:04 AM »

Adz grinding away on the Totesport website is much more appealing Cheesy

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »

Adz grinding away on the Totesport website is much more appealing Cheesy

LOL, yes hopefully people will agree to the 3 lines and £4 in kitty method, that extra 50-60 lines just could break me!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: