blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:44:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  MTOPS Staking Package
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MTOPS Staking Package  (Read 25076 times)
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2014, 01:56:42 PM »

Just found this in my emails. I have a deposit limit on stars (degen) and it seems transfers count. Might be a few days Nick, will email support but as it's responsible gambling doubt they will listen.

Hi rab90,

Unfortunately, we were unable to approve the following request to transfer $113.75 (USD) to your PokerStars account:

Transfer ID: 09E4B7E1
Date: 2014-06-08 17:48:41

Please try again and ensure that the transfer amount does not exceed your PokerStars deposit limit and your Account Status is OK.

If the problem persists, please see our Full Tilt Poker account FAQ or contact cashier@fulltiltpoker.com.

Thank you,

Full Tilt Poker
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »

Wasn't in this but did follow. Liked it as you did what you said you were goner do, did it and kept peeps informed. 

Gl with the next venture.

Steve
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2014, 09:43:56 PM »

Cheers Steve, I will probably have more up soon, working on some mutually beneficial ideas! As I am bored not playing much!

Everyone has been paid now Nick, Ryan on stars, Cos, George on tilt. Let me know if it doesn't show up.

All done.

Chris
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2014, 01:24:52 AM »

Received thx mate
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2014, 02:38:13 AM »

Yes echo Steve 's sentiments, solid grinding and sure it will come soon. You need to win at something, after all u don't seem to be much of a pro at WFF πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ƒ
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2014, 02:36:04 PM »

Yes echo Steve 's sentiments, solid grinding and sure it will come soon. You need to win at something, after all u don't seem to be much of a pro at WFF πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ƒ

Lol you just call me a cheat when your losing, I mean everyone knows barium is a word
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2014, 12:43:04 AM »

Hi rab90,

Please respond by July 7th, 2014 to claim your prize.

Congratulations on your MTOPS success. In addition to your tournament earnings you’ve won an MTOPS T-Shirt. Please take the time to respond to this email with the following information:

Size information
Please select your preferred sizes:
Tee-shirt size (US): S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL

If you are a multiple winner please include your preference for each tee-shirt.

Delivery and contact information
Address lines 1 and 2 are limited to 35 characters only, and your City and State information must be 30 characters or less. English characters only. Please provide a telephone number (including your local access code) in case our dispatch partners encounter any problems with your delivery:

Address line 1:
Address line 2:
City:
Postal code:
Phone number:

Please ensure the delivery information is correct before you respond. Your postal code must not include any punctuation or special characters. An incorrect address can lead to goods not being delivered on time, or at all. Full Tilt Poker cannot accept liability for any undelivered tee-shirts due to incorrect delivery information.

Once we have received your response your MTOPS tee-shirt will be processed and dispatched. Please allow up to twelve weeks for your delivery to arrive.

Thank you,

Full Tilt Poker

Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man

rab90, you received this email because you are a player at Full Tilt Poker. Click here to unsubscribe.
To make sure you continue to receive our emails optimally and in your inbox (not sent to bulk or junk folders), please add us to your address book or safe sender list. Thank You.

You are all due a slice of Tshirt lol xx
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2014, 01:42:47 AM »

Fyl whoever gets it on the 7th day 😦

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: