blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:49:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  GUKPT Cardiff
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUKPT Cardiff  (Read 3261 times)
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 07:18:59 PM »

think they going to struggle to get 140 runners and there should be a £30 + overlay I recon.... it was a flop last time they came to Cardiff..... but great value for those cashing in the event!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 07:21:32 PM »

Tower said on the live stream they have qualified 45 locals in live sats but there was only 45 runners after 3 levels today (virtually all locals) so players have got some excellent choices this weekend.
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 12:19:28 AM »

Looks like an overlay in Cardiff. I'm going when I wake up. Which will prolly be 5am lol
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 03:39:58 PM »

there was a 11.5k overlay in Cardiff, with at least half the field being made up of locals, who won live satalites at the club.
poor show...... doubt gukpt will be returning to Cardiff any time soon!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2014, 06:17:07 PM »

Terrible scheduling imo, I think Cardiff would be quite popular at some other point during the year

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2014, 09:36:08 PM »

Terrible scheduling imo, I think Cardiff would be quite popular at some other point during the year

Cardiff must be loving it they only lost 5k after rake on their main event given dtds given away over the whole week online I sometimes get sick of listening to poker players talking about value then not Turning up at dtd when their best 12 players are all in Vegas and there is a massive overlay. I just think most players who talk about value and wanting to win big money just don't get the game otherwise they would have been at dtd this week online or offline. Hats off to rob and the team they start a 20k gtd 250 with 13 runners as a side event. Like evil pie said the other day you don't realise how good you have it til you lose it. I don't want to kiss the sponsors arses but please realise how good we all have it and support dtd these monthly 150k events were non existent in England 10 year ago never mind the midlands
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: