blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:30:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Football betting thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Football betting thread  (Read 26384 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 09:16:11 AM »

First post, go easy on me!! Rick BFA introduced me to the forum. Is anyone finding betting this weekend tough? I am struggling to find VALUE - The biggest lesson TFT has taught me. I find the Bolton fixture intriguing. According to Muamba, players were frozen out of by Freedman. I have had experience of managerial changes when players wanted to die for a manager or alternatively when we packed his wash bag!! i agree with tight end that there is talent in Boltons squad. Nevertheless players confidence is low and players who have been left out in the Freedman regime will not be match fit. I think 2/3 changes will be made to the starting 11 and possibly 3/4 to the matchday squad. A different atmosphere and voice in the changing rooms will make a difference. I'm recommending bolton DNB 31/20. I just think Boltons lack of confidence and match fitness may prove to much. I will certainly be backing them away to BIrmingham on the 18th October.

Bang on, it is VALUE we need. If we can't find value, we should keep the cash in our pockets, we don't HAVE to bet.

Welcome aboard Mr Fun, good to see some new blood here.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014, 05:31:54 PM »

Decent day. 3 out of my 6 won, Donny at 17/10, Bury -1 at 23/10 and Accrington DNB 7/4.

Keeps us in profit.

Bournemouth had a man sent off and won 2-1, couldn't quite manage a 2 goal advantage, Wimbledon drew and Newport lost.
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 06:05:41 PM »

Thanks Rick & others, I used your recs for an idle saturday four fold that came in  thumbs up

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2014, 07:07:23 PM »

Decent day. 3 out of my 6 won, Donny at 17/10, Bury -1 at 23/10 and Accrington DNB 7/4.

Keeps us in profit.

Bournemouth had a man sent off and won 2-1, couldn't quite manage a 2 goal advantage, Wimbledon drew and Newport lost.

Well done Rick, please do the same next week.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2014, 10:51:00 PM »

Starting looking at weekend football tonight.

I've had one bet so far.

Sheffield United play Orient on Saturday.

I know a few people who watch Sheffield United and 2 of them keep telling me they have little threat upfront and said they were lucky in their last home game against Gillingham. Those guys are decent judges and generally have a balanced perspective about their own teams ability or otherwise.

Higdon will be suspended on Saturday.

On paper Orient have signed some good players and have struggled at home but performed better away. They have signed another player this week from Wolves.

I'm on Orient at 5/2.
Man Fun
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2014, 11:25:56 PM »

Hi Rick, I fancy Wrexham at home to Grimsby. Price is currently 6/4. Alan Alger, who I find extremely good from Betting Emporium tipped them during the week against Halifax. They were very unlucky registering 17 shots on goal away to an automatic promotion chasing team. Grimsby are struggling with a couple of injuries and it is no secret that they are desperately trying to sign a striker. I can't see past a home win.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 10:49:42 AM »

I'm had 2 others bets for Saturday.

Tranmere v Plymouth

I'm happy to oppose Tranmere, who I think will continue to struggle with no confidence in the squad or management.

Whilst Plymouth have a great home record and lost their last 2 away games, their confidence will be high after beating Shrewsbury and Swindon in the last 2 games.

Momentum, confidence and self belief is a big factor in sport and here we have one team who are struggling in a downward spiral and another full of confidence.

I'm happy to back Plymouth at 2/1 as I thought they should be shorter.

Portsmouth v Mansfield

Mansfield's away record is poor.

Mansfield have played 7 away games, lost 6 and won 1. They have conceded 13 goals and scored only 4.

In contrast Portsmouth have won 4 out of 7 homes games.

I had Portsmouth slighty odds on for this game, so I'm on Portsmouth at 5/4.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »

Good thread Rick

Like one bet in the football league this weekend and a bigger one in Spain.

Ryan Brobbel is a young winger on loan at Hartlepool from M'boro. He scored 5 goals in 16 games for York last season and went on loan again last week.

The Pool caretaker boss played 4-3-3 last time out and looks set to do so again, Brobbel played in the front three and had four shots one of which i believe hit the bar.

At 16/1 first and 6/1 any worthy of a small bet

gd lk all
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 11:23:42 AM »

And the Spain one?
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 11:32:12 AM »

Sorry Ex, going to post that in TFT and same time in here just waiting/hoping more firms open up
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2014, 05:04:39 PM »

Idiot post Smiley
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 05:13:29 PM by horseplayer » Logged
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2014, 06:04:08 PM »

Hi Rick, I fancy Wrexham at home to Grimsby. Price is currently 6/4. Alan Alger, who I find extremely good from Betting Emporium tipped them during the week against Halifax. They were very unlucky registering 17 shots on goal away to an automatic promotion chasing team. Grimsby are struggling with a couple of injuries and it is no secret that they are desperately trying to sign a striker. I can't see past a home win.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »

Backed alex pearce in the Ireland game 40's 40's (first last) and a saver on 11/2 any with koral

that is definitely my lot

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 12:30:16 PM »

Fred's Goals Galore Coupon

Guy I follow on twitter had £150 @ 9/2 on

Brazil
Bristol City
Port Vale

Matches both teams to score

Without the coupon with Fred the odds are 2.54 which is ridiculous, best odds other than that are Laddies at 4.5 so a bit of value ontop of that as we are getting it at 5.5. I've had a play. Opinions?
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 01:26:03 PM »

Fred's Goals Galore Coupon

Guy I follow on twitter had £150 @ 9/2 on

Brazil
Bristol City
Port Vale

Matches both teams to score

Without the coupon with Fred the odds are 2.54 which is ridiculous, best odds other than that are Laddies at 4.5 so a bit of value ontop of that as we are getting it at 5.5. I've had a play. Opinions?

Looks like a bit of value Omm.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: