blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:18:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Macau Asia Championship of Poker Series
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Macau Asia Championship of Poker Series  (Read 26759 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »

Got 14.5k now about to go into 250/500 with ante.

Feel like I'm playing really well and I've made one tiny mistake and possibly one c-bet that you could argue is better not to make.

Anyhow feel good and I'm focusing like a deadman. Now I just need to try and play like him.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2014, 06:35:13 PM »

Busto. Will write an update now on my diary.

@GreekStein on twitter.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2014, 06:02:55 PM »

Ok Killerkilsby and Jono3131 unfortunately I have to cancel your pieces as haven't received replies or money from either of you.

Annoying when this happens, hope you don't get barred from the staking boards after this!

Gl mate.

Not Wasted Alex  Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2014, 07:11:08 AM »

Ok Killerkilsby and Jono3131 unfortunately I have to cancel your pieces as haven't received replies or money from either of you.

Annoying when this happens, hope you don't get barred from the staking boards after this!

Gl mate.

Not Wasted Alex   Smiley

I'd say it was.

Alex is free to use the Staking Boards.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2014, 12:18:47 PM »

Gl mate.

Not Wasted Alex   Smiley

I'd say it was.

I never said he wasn't Sir , it simply made me smile  , humour and all that !
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2014, 12:40:14 PM »

Gl mate.

Not Wasted Alex   Smiley

I'd say it was.

Last I heard from his Lordship was that I wasn't. But you're word is good enough for me Tikay Smiley

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2014, 01:37:50 PM »

Gl mate.

Not Wasted Alex   Smiley

I'd say it was.

Last I heard from his Lordship was that I wasn't. But you're word is good enough for me Tikay Smiley

your*

Also, Flushy can't tell you where you can and can't post. Tighty and the mods can, but Flushy can't.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2014, 01:41:17 PM »

Also it rather irked me that Jono3131 and Killerkilsby took pieces and not only didnt ship anywhere but haven't contacted me, even just to say, 'Sorry, played against you online, think you're dogshit and wanna cancel the piece'. Even that would have been fine.

@GreekStein on twitter.

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »

Also it rather irked me that Jono3131 and Killerkilsby took pieces and not only didnt ship anywhere but haven't contacted me, even just to say, 'Sorry, played against you online, think you're dogshit and wanna cancel the piece'. Even that would have been fine.

when did jono3131 book? Or is this an in joke that whooshs everyone? (wasn't he a troll on other threads?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »

wow jono had the biggest piece too, tilt.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2014, 04:08:39 PM »

when did jono3131 book? Or is this an in joke that whooshs everyone? (wasn't he a troll on other threads?

I don't read all threads anymore and didnt realise he was. I gave him action via pm.

It's really no big deal because whether I sold 10% or 40% I was going to play. It's more just the courtesy of non communication that annoyed me. I guess it highlights that the implementation of the 300 posts rule before posting on the staking boards is a good move.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2014, 04:10:45 PM »

wow jono had the biggest piece too, tilt.

Like I said, the actual percentages didnt matter in the end.

One thing I love about being staked is having funker and that potentially cost me several funkers etc.

@GreekStein on twitter.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2014, 08:32:02 AM »

Killerkilsby was last online on blonde October 26, 2014, 12:31:51 PM

Jono3131 was last online on blonde October 27, 2014, 07:34:35 AM

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2014, 09:06:39 AM »

Yeah I was aware of that. I don't bear a grudge, it's no big deal but hopefully they don't do that on the staking boards again.

Anyway it's the PLO in an hour and a half. Let's do this! Excited

@GreekStein on twitter.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »

Yeah I was aware of that. I don't bear a grudge, it's no big deal but hopefully they don't do that on the staking boards again.

Anyway it's the PLO in an hour and a half. Let's do this! Excited

If you want/need to sell anymore now, will take up to 5% in the 3 tournaments left.  Let me know how much and I can send to stars.

Hate this kind of thing.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: