blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:48:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dear Pleno..........Best Regards, Jungleman.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dear Pleno..........Best Regards, Jungleman.  (Read 1295 times)
simonnatur

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2014, 10:54:42 AM »

Dear Plinops,

Jungleman did a pretty interesting podcast interview last night. I read on your diary that you're planning to release some videos - he gives his thoughts on training sites and videos he made in the past at the 1hr 16min mark.  Food for thought?

Whole thing is worth watching though takes a while to get going.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 12:01:40 AM »

Great minds think alike I was just about to post a similar thread.
Pleno is now a Runitonce coach from what I read in his diary.

Very best of luck with this Pleno. Will have to update my essential plan now I guess.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 06:17:52 PM »

Really enjoyed this, Joey seemed a bit frustrated at times (Jungle did too a bit) by the phone/gf situation. I thought Jungle came off really well. Once or twice Joey seemed to not understand an explanation of Jungle's I thought was extremely simple, the standout being when Jungle mentions that improving his NLHE game takes a lot of work now so he tries to focus on things that provide a greater return for the effort put in. He explained this and then used an example of "a full ring nlhe player who played every hand, would only need to do a few hours work on his preflop play to become much better" and Joey still acted like he'd made a super confusing point. Joey did kinda handle the previous shit his guests have given jungleman well, and jungle reacted really well to all of it too. (Previous guests have had some stories/been asked to give a jungleman impression)

As for RIO, I've been echoing Jungle's sentiments to Pads for a while but I don't think he is going to listen.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: