blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:07:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WPT BAP package
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WPT BAP package  (Read 6712 times)
willrobrobu

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2014, 04:22:26 PM »

for rather boring reasons i'm not able to make it for the main event, i will be going up to DTD on the thursday and playing the following:

thursday 1A £2000 6max. £200,000 gtd. 2 day event.
friday 1A £1000 8max. £100,000 gtd. 2 day event.
saturday 1A £500 deepstack. £50,000 gtd. 2 day event.

as events overlap its possible i will not play all of them. i won't bother taking second bullets on the turbo day 1bs but instead will enter the next event

total £3500 @1.08
1% = £38
2.5% = £95
5% = £190
10% = £380

up to 40% avail to keep the fiancee happy seeing as this is coming out of the honeymoon fund after a bad couple of months online.

i don't play much live, but i have a good record at DTD with 2 final tables from about 10 tourneys entered
-£3k sky 6max highroller this summer
-£500 sky 6max side event from february festival

online i am a winning MTT player playing almost exclusively on stars in my spare time from my dayjob
online achievements include a first and third place in the sunday 6max,plus winning a 6max SCOOP w 20k runners

mob:
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=330077
p5s:
http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/willrobrobu/

buy a piece for a sweat in someone reliable that will provide good updates and should be profitable in these fields above the markup being asked for.

PM for bank or stars to willrobrobu
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:49:53 PM »

sending 5% stars now

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »

sending 5% stars now

received thx.

2% and 2.5% chunks taken elsewhere
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 07:19:03 PM »

I'll take 2.5%, so £95 minus the £85 from my main and I owe you a tenner.  Let me know where to send it.  Stars or bank.
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 09:58:10 PM »

I'll take 2.5%, so £95 minus the £85 from my main and I owe you a tenner.  Let me know where to send it.  Stars or bank.

booked, whatever is easiest for you bank or stars mate, u tell me. or make my %in you 2.87878787878787878787878787% then its direct swap lol?

5% rfgqq
2.5% scotty
2.5% suzanne
2.5% ashhen
2% kloobes
1% damatrix
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »

sent by stars
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 04:10:38 PM »

5% rfgqq
2.5% scotty
2.5% suzanne
2.5% redfox
2.5% ashhen
2% kloobes
1% damatrix
1% s4oot

19% gone 21 left. 24hrs to go
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 08:39:39 AM »

5% rfgqq
2.5% scotty
2.5% suzanne
2.5% ashhen
2% kloobes
1% damatrix
2.5% redfox
2% sential

21% gone, 19 left. closing after lunch
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 01:15:03 AM »

£2k 6max
field didn't look quite as tough as I'd expected although there were definitely still a lot of sickos in the mix.
busted lev 8 about 30odd out of 50odd.

really truly terrible first hour. had AA 3 times and lost twice post flop. when I won I got a walk for the minimum. 3 significant hands I lost all vs same guy to my direct right. opened AA UTG. both blinds call. flop j96r. bb leads big. I flat and sb comes along. 7 turn. bb leads this time for just under half the pot . I call and sb folds. river is a blank. he bets again instantly and I fold figuring he has to have J9 or 8t to keep barrelling here oop, he sighs and slams 8To for the turned straight. he goes on to win about 6/7 of the next hands with flushes and straights at showdown, busts someone with 74hh flush vs a set. a little while later I raise TT UTG and get two callers inc him in bb. he says 'I'll just bet out blind cos im gonna make a flush anyway'. he leads out 2/3 pot and flop comes axx. I call and we go heads up. turn is jack and river a king and we check it down for him to win w j8. then hand i lose most in occurs: I complete in sb vs UTG raise and everyone calling W AdJx. flop a25dd. checked to button who bets about 2/3 pot. I call everyone else folds. turn is . he bets almost pot here so I'm praying for a diamond river so I can get it in vs his flush if he has a smaller one, but also because I feel I can still be ahead some of the time. turn is a tiny blank and he makes river bet so small vs the pot I have to call to see his QJdd. lost over a third of my stack in the first level. stayed static next two levels, winning small pots without showdown and losing a couple too. finished level three about 16k from 30k

level 4 i chip up to 22k. one weird hand where I open w 68ss, bb calls. flop is 247 one spade. bb c/r smallish and has been v active. I call and we check down next two cards and . he mucks before showdown and I win with 8 high (not shown)! was then super card dead for about 2 hours where the only two hands I remember winning were with a light 3b and a cold 4b bluff. had a horrid bvb where I reraised bb w aj, my nemesis calls in sb and flop is aj5. we both check. turn is a nine? check check again - normally I bet turn but this guy has been donk leading any decent holding or draw and it just really feels like he has nothing. river is a five and he overbets pot with 45 and I can't find the fold. after that dwindled. got lucky chopping a8 v 88 aipf. survived a level or two with 10-20bigs shipping here and there, eventually got it in for 15bb w a9ss after a raise and a flat. he calls Ak obvs and it comes qq9...4a to suck/resuck.

1k tomorrow, gonna win it
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 11:18:30 AM »

£1k 8max - bust during level 9

had what looked like a good start table w a couple of marks 6-handed, decent young kid on my left. certainly looked better then table next door that had vamplew Ian Simpson and deadman all together. alex goulding joined table after a while but on my right.

had a sl weird hand where I elected to flat Oliver prices UTG raise to 400 at 75/150 w AKo in CO because he had folded to two raises I had made vs him already (one 3b pre and one c/r flop). the button then 3b to 1300 and Oliver price 4bs to 2900. I tank fold my 400 chips. Oliver price check folds the ktx rainbow flop :/

won a nice pot end of lev 2. opened hj k9o. older sl nervous looking chap in bb defends and c/r me on j99. I flat and call his Q turn barrell. he shuts down on 3 river and checks. decide to value bet vs worse and good jacks that may call. make it big, almost 4k which he snaps w 89. up to 40k at 75/15O.

then lost a few k vs alex G w TT flatted in position to his open on a55a8 vs his AJ. prob shoulda folded to riverb but at the time figured i was underrepped and had played my hand so passively that it was hard for him to put me on an ace or a pp as big as TT and that he may then value bet 77/99 or 89s type hands in that spot, plus the odd bluff w bricked picture cards. prob was a fold in hindsight.

won a small pot vs simon deadmans fiancée. defended bb vs her mp raise w red a3o. flop aq3 all spades. turn is another spade. checked all way to river which is another ace. bet almost the pot and she calls saying 'if u bet smaller I would have raised you', dammit!

finished lev 3 (75/150/25) w 36k avg 32k. chipped up to 41k during lev 4. all small pots. right at end of level a now relatively short stacked alex Raises button w aa and I defend bb w KTo and lose on k8x fd 8x. gave him a full double and dropped below start stack. won some more at start of lev 5 including 3betting alex g (who was opening a lot of pots) holding k9o on button and getting there vs his 33. back up to 35k at 150/300 which was more or less avg

was just getting a good feel for table when I got moved to a table of bigstacks. lost a big pot vs rehman who won the wpt warm up recently and I have played with for a whole day before at ukpc. he raises cutoff, to 700, I 3b aqo in sb to 2k. he flats and I then check call 3 streets on q78j2 to lose to 78 off. down to 19k. won a small pot to get up to 21k at start of lev 6 (200/400) avg 38k.

table was good, two total fish w no stack size awareness and really poor vet sizing and best two players on my direct right. chipped up nicely including making a wheel straight defending bb vs a guy who had open shoved over 100bb twice and shown AA once. didn't get paid that much unfortunately but up to 36k avg 41k at break

won a biggie at start of 250/500 rivering a full house against presumed flopped trips. he was fuming either way. up to 50k. very next hand as blinds went up to 300/600 i 3b squeeze suited connectors in position to UTG open from rehman and UTG +1 flat from guy called Jimmy who seemed decent. both these guys had been playing wayyyy too many hands especially Jimmy who had opened probably 70% of unopened pots since I sat down at the table (to be fair he had had a lot of decent hands), I wanted to try to take control of the table now I had some chips and quieten down these two so I could manoeuvre some better spots against the fish. anyway UTG folds and Jimmy calls. I flop flush draw and gutshot straight. lots of chips enter pot over next two streets but we don't improve to his flopped top pair that improved to trips - he claims (and it made sense). I fold river bomb either way. 28k at 300/600 avg 44k

then lost another sizeable pot at 300/600, defending bb w 78s on AT9 and missing. another w jk on jqxdd..td...x. open shove aces guy puffing away on his e-cig min bets flop and turn like we are playing limit hold em then sets me all-in on river!? I fold ofc and he shows A8dd for the second nuts. had another hand w AQ where I lost the minimum post flop bricking.failed to get paid vs other table fish when he raises UTG off 16bigs. i3b mp w JJ to almost 6bb...  and he flats God knows what oop and I check down AQxxx board for him to muck saying 'I have nothing' after river!?! dribbled a bit losing W AK and missing w 33 flatted on button and ended level w
16k as we go to 400/800. stato moves to table after JJ villain finally busts, and I do an orbit or two of folding of utter junk hands and then shortly before end of level 9 I 3b shove 33 for about 15 bb and get cold called by AK, OR folds and a king comes on the flop for game over.

pretty depressing couple of days. definitely a tonne of value in the £1k, certainly compared to the £2k 6-max but never got going in either really. £500 tourney for a saver later
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 02:33:43 AM »

day 1a £500 deep stack. made day 2 with 187,500. avg 182k. 18 went through from 65 runners and blinds will be 2k/4k when we go back at 330 tomorrow after day 1b turbo

hope it gets sweaty
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 05:18:32 PM »

after day 1b 36 start day2. after first level of day 2 27 remain, 200k avg at 2.5/5k. I have 195k. 11paid 15k UT
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »

down to 105k played 3 hands: defended bb w a7ss v ep raise from marcel luske and call from sb chip leader. turns out I had best hand pre but lose to a5o and 68s. then 3b folded AJo to a 30bb shove. then raised AcQs UTG, marcel calls and bb chipleader calls. flop qt9 two clubs. I cbet 60%ish and marcel flats instantly and bb ships. easy fold. marcel calls and they go heads up w marcels TT bunking a full house vs the bb's flopped straight. super sick. got a 3b shove through. 20bb at 3/6 now 22 left
willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2014, 06:50:27 PM »

chipped back up to 180k then
got AsKc in on A57cc vs shorty who flatted in position with a3cc. he turns the nuts. 79k at 3/6. 19 left avg 280k. got two shoves through then bust shipping K9ss on button for 12bb into AKo, flush draw came but didn't get there. busy 17/18th as there was a simultaneous bust on other table leaving 16 in as I walk away.

sorry guys, felt super confident at start of day but ran like poo with all my value hands
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2014, 10:02:24 PM »

Ul mate, solid reports though.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: