blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:10:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  2525 Maybury - Take 2 - Craps stole all my money staking thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2525 Maybury - Take 2 - Craps stole all my money staking thread  (Read 21617 times)
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2014, 05:36:57 PM »

Gg bout 25 off the money. AK<99 for 90k

Sorry folks, tried to bubble

Boo hiss rubarb

Dont these people know when to fold  Roll Eyes

Heres to next time - keep me advised and hope you enjoyed your xmas shopping

Cheers
Malcolm
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2014, 01:51:11 PM »

Thanks for the opportunity guys, small day 2 report.  I should really have photographed some goats and my Xmas shopping.  Very remiss of me.

We started with 46k, we opened once with A3 hh in late position HHH flop and he folds before we even have a chance to get our continuation bet in.  We open mid position with A8 where SB/BB are not really very splashy and big aggro stack to our left is at toilet.  We get 3b from button and sigh fold as he has chunks and will not be folding and is likely ahead.

We blind down to the mid 30s, and get 2 shoves through.  We then get a shove over an open through and are up towards 50k.  Next hand is a tough one, we have 66 in the SB, BB is aggro big stack who always defends blinds well.  Incredibly tight women opens late position, 6k at 1200/2400.  We know jamming is out of the question but as we are 99% sure BB calls we feel the set mining odds are great, she will have big pairs, big aces.  Thought is check jam, any 6 board and evaluate any xxx non broadway boards.  Anyways we peel and flop comes down treble broadway and she scoops big with AK vs KJ. Interestingly our pre jam would have been in great shape but would have lost.  Not sure I should peel here but seemed OK with treble potentials.  We get 2 more shoves through and back to around 46k.

We then get AK cc under the gun.  We have about 17-18 BB and therefore out of jam mode.  We open to 6100, cut off calls who is very splashy player, and has about 60k-65k (ish).  Flop comes down 2-2-4 hhc.  Now we check, as I think he jams on a c bet me with any pairs, hearts or pure bluffs, and this really takes away my play and also commits me to sigh call.  He bets out 11k.  Now having jammed my last 4 opens, I think we look super strong here having minish opened from UTG.  We have 25k on top of his 11k raise.  To call leaves him with around 15-18k.  We are also never really crushed bar 44.  We jam, and he tank sigh calls 99.  Pretty annoying, I really thought he would jam mid pairs pre and limited his calling range to 77 below.  I think he can fold 55-66.  For extra japes we turn and river broadway cards for visual is that a king sweats.  Not convinced on the hand but I was there to win (bubble) and I felt he can fold hands in this spot, and at worse we have a number of outs with potential running flush too.

Thanks for the investment.  The cat spewed on my cooker later that night, which I assume is her view on my performance.  I was somewhat non plussed by this reaction.

We have the Genting Christmas Cracker at the end of the month which is another £200er.  If anyone from this thread wants to continue their percentage through to that please let me know.  It saves me drawing up another OP although I can promise cats wearing antlers and potentialy chicken related photography.
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2014, 04:56:11 PM »

tempted, very tempted

tell me more about the antlers...............
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2014, 05:07:35 PM »

There is no hard and fast rule with antlers but something like this I suspect. I even found a glitter lookalike
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2014, 05:59:01 PM »

Unlucky....great updates.
Happy to invest in the Cracker.
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »

In for 10% and the updates.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2014, 09:04:38 PM »

Thanks guys. It's a £185+£15. Starts Boxing Day we will play 27th and day two is 28th

Just to spice things up. As a wedding present my work got me this book today. I may serialise some of it for you. Could be the best literary work since "Grandma's Dead: Breaking Bad News with Baby Animals" see bottom picture.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2014, 12:05:41 AM »

Good to meet you at the weekend.

I'll take 10% for your Christmas game.
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2014, 04:42:19 AM »

Thanks guys. It's a £185+£15. Starts Boxing Day we will play 27th and day two is 28th

It starts on 27th, day 2 on 29th.  No Boxing Day leg
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2014, 06:01:42 AM »

It starts on 27th, day 2 on 29th.  No Boxing Day leg

Yeah, I read both and got confused. Will be playing 28th and 29th (maybe).

Think he knows the antlers are coming based on that non festive downward look
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2014, 08:29:31 PM »

will have to be stars again as i just cant find my security token and i'm now onboard the rig untill 28th december myself

let me know

Mick
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2014, 08:51:34 PM »

will have to be stars again as i just cant find my security token and i'm now onboard the rig untill 28th december myself

let me know

Mick

Survey says yes that's fine Mick, look forward to spending it on spin and gos 😄

Antlers to follow...
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2014, 10:05:46 PM »

the one at the back looks interested!
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2014, 11:59:01 PM »

Getting some tips on stealing pots! Not sure why they like dominos herb dip.

We have the following confirmed:

Red Fox
ripple11
Shipitgood (if your playing happy to swap)
Teamonkey (may be antler dependant)

Woodsey, let me know if you want in for round 2. Will be playing regardless as Santa should be good to me
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2014, 10:47:13 PM »

Antler update. She doesn't like the human size ones and I have been bitten several times.

Received from Malcolm. If everyone else can ship before Sunday that would be great.

Gl in cracker to shipitgood, shared a table briefly as i dusted off my sky poker account
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: