blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  walking along, singing a song
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: walking along, singing a song  (Read 95716 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2015, 08:50:55 PM »

ok i have loaded up the hunt for red october, patriot games followed byclear and present danger into my windows media player and i will watch the first 3 jack ryan films while playing civ tonight and watch the sum of all fears tomorrow (not got shadow recruit will see if its on sky later)

4 films i havent seen but been told i must watch will be watched before i wake on monday

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 10, 2015, 08:56:14 PM »

change of plan

going to watch kill bill 1 and 2 tonight instead of the jack ryan films

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2015, 05:22:45 PM »

Started watching kill bill last night but turned it off after the hospital scene way to violent for me, think I might just have to miss out on tarentino's films

Ended up watching the 2014 film equaliser violent but most of it left to the imagination

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2015, 05:25:57 PM »

how is your health now?

back at home?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2015, 08:07:46 PM »

how is your health now?

back at home?

yeah been home about a month, going to attempt a night out tonight with sarah, last time we were out i ended up taking her to a&e at 7 am with a punctured lung she got out a week later the day i went in

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2015, 11:07:39 PM »

how is your health now?

back at home?

yeah been home about a month, going to attempt a night out tonight with sarah, last time we were out i ended up taking her to a&e at 7 am with a punctured lung she got out a week later the day i went in

Full story plz.

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2015, 08:13:05 PM »

how is your health now?

back at home?

Full story plz.

you asked for it

went out on 14th of feb with sarah, ellie and sandy. we had tickets to see a dire straights tribute act. Went for dinner first, 30 minutes after sandy ordered our food i went to see why it hadn't arrived seemingly sandy had been told there was a 30 minute wait for food when he ordered. Anyway another 30 minutes and we decided to just go as the gig had started, i went to get money back and as i was at the bar speaking to the duty manager the food arrived COLD. Got the money back, went to the gig hungry, met up with the rest of the crowd. When gig finished back of 10 we decided to go clubing, i went to a 80s club the others went to another club, at 1 am sandy and ellie came and met me in the club they couldnt find sarah. 10 minutes later sarah turned up saying see was feeling ill and wanting the keys for car so she could sit and wait. We just left then i wanted to take her to A&E but she wouldnt let me, all the way home in the car she was moaning in pain. I dropped off sandy and ellie and told sarah again i wanted to take her to A&E but she wasnt having it so dropped her at her house at 2am. I got home and started to unwind from the red bulls. At 6am i was starting to get myself sorted for bed, she text me just after that saying she needed to goto A&E, but she couldnt speak, and could hardly breathe, so i jumped in car drove 25 minutes to her house picked her up, waited as it took her 10 minutes to get in my car, drove to A&E waited for the 10 minutes while she got out the car. I then went parked and followed her in, she had been seen, and off for an xray, she had seemingly broken her ribs which punctured her lungs. It only then came out she had slipped on a wet floor in her high heels, then sat by my car for 20 minutes before coming looking for me. Anyway i text her sister who came to sit with her and i eventually got to my bed around 12.

Following week i went to health centre my knee was 3 times its normal size and black and blue, i thought i must of knocked it and it was bruised, but nope the doc sent me to A&E and i got admitted to the hospital 1 hour before she left with an infection to my knee.

you regretting asking now lol

anyway we went out last night got to inverness for 11pm we were in the car heading home before midnight as i vommited in the toilets, luckly i felt ok on the drive home till i was about 10 miles from home and had to pull over to vomit again.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2015, 12:02:22 AM »

as the football season draws to a close for what has been a very good season for both aberdeen and southampton despite no silverware, i was recently reminded of a bet i made with another blonde for £1 a point with the line set at 13.5 for aberdeen v celtic it looks like its going to the wire  and with aberdeen given the home tie after the split (not sure how they work out who gets home and who away but i thinking its random rather than who has only had the 1 home game earlier in season)

its going to be an interesting close season for both my teams with hopefully the dons bolstering there squad and seeing if the saints can hold onto koeman and the squad

countdown the the NFL season is drawing closer i think its may the draft will kick things off, i am looking forward eagerly to this season for the first time, playing fantasy football took over my weekends last season and now i have a season behind me i hope to get more involved with the scouting etc and maybe even find another league to play in

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2015, 06:02:54 PM »

finally managed to watch hunt for red october, audio is so bad on the film i though my disc was broken i tried to watch from several different sources but the audio was as bad in all places so at 4 am this morning with no distractions i put it on and watched most of it watching the end when i woke up

very predictable IMHO with them basically giving the plot away in the opening sequence

on with the rest of the jack ryan franchise tonight aslong as the audio is better

debating if i should play the storm tomorrow or not

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 14, 2015, 11:37:19 PM »

ok so i have watched the jack ryan films, finished off columbo, started back on tour of duty and highlander tv series, then watched jerry maguire last night 6/10 wasnt

found out that there are going to release another  terminator, Jurassic park  and mission impossible this year so going to catch up with them as only seen the first films in all the series

still not in the mind set for playing online poker might take a trip through to aberdeen for some live poker soon see if they can help get my head straight

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 15, 2015, 05:26:55 PM »

think i might get hung for this confession, after watching the 3 above franchises i am going to go for the godfather franchise and dirty harry, had the box sets for a number of years never got round to watching them

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2015, 07:03:27 AM »

You haven't seen the Godfather or Dirty Harry?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 18, 2015, 02:57:17 AM »

not seen any of the godfather films think i have seen one or 2 of the dirty harry films or maybe just bits of them

getting annoyed at some of the films during the action sequences the volume is so loud i have to turn teh sound down then they start speaking i cant hear them

or they mumble the whole way through the film even with max volume i can make out what they are saying

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: May 18, 2015, 08:26:13 AM »

not seen any of the godfather films think i have seen one or 2 of the dirty harry films or maybe just bits of them

getting annoyed at some of the films during the action sequences the volume is so loud i have to turn teh sound down then they start speaking i cant hear them

or they mumble the whole way through the film even with max volume i can make out what they are saying

1 Stop buying pirate DVDs

2 Wash your ears out properly.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 01, 2015, 03:25:50 AM »

finally got round to watching the godfather part 1 so underwhelmed, the forced italian accents meant alot of the dialogue was mumbled and missed
plot was good and finally got to see the horses head

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: