blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:09:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Scottish Football Betting & General Discussion Thread (Open to All)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scottish Football Betting & General Discussion Thread (Open to All)  (Read 87482 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2016, 11:49:22 PM »

Could Celtics draw be any harder for them?

was out for dinner tonight with a Celtic supporting friend

he said " easy 9 points at home, should be able to get enough away to get through"

seriously if Celtic finish with 4 points i would be amazed they might need a little luck to win a single point

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2016, 07:34:42 AM »

Could Celtics draw be any harder for them?

was out for dinner tonight with a Celtic supporting friend

he said " easy 9 points at home, should be able to get enough away to get through"

seriously if Celtic finish with 4 points i would be amazed they might need a little luck to win a single point

It's not about the points. It's takng part and the fact Celtic have made it to the group stages is a result in itself.  A few lads I work with who support different Scottish teams mostly the Newco from Govan mind you were shitting it that Celtic would qualify because of the extra money they'd get. 

If Celtc invest the march is on to 10 in a row and if the rangers try and compete again they will suffer a second death. 
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 26, 2016, 12:25:44 PM »

It's a great draw, this is why you are in the competition, I far prefer our group to Leicesters for example which is basically a glorified Europe League group
I'll be in Barcelona for the first game anyway (well I've had to extend my trip for another day, it's a hard life Smiley)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2016, 03:31:26 PM »

hope aberdeen get as much protection today away in the green half of glasgow  :-)

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2016, 07:44:40 PM »

Reasonable tackle IMO.

If Aberdeen are the challengers they might as well just give us the flag now.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2016, 10:44:08 PM »

Reasonable tackle IMO.

If Aberdeen are the challengers they might as well just give us the flag now.

You know Celtic will destroy the league this season, Aberdeen are still the second best team from what I have seen and I was happy to go back in again tonight on them finishing second at 10/3, I'm just disappointed that the tribute act dropped another 2 points last night or I reckon Id have got 4/1 after today.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2016, 10:48:40 PM »

i have to admit the celtic first 2 goals were well taken, and cant see any keeper saving them. i turned it off in the dying minutes after the red card and pen but up to then i thought for a game in glasgow aberdeen put up a good effort.

we will need to do better though this season its been a slow start we are missing Hayes

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2016, 10:52:57 PM »

I thought Aberdeen sat way too deep and we had so much possession. Was only a matter of time. We have a shaky defence at the moment, I'm thinking they might have some a bit better trying to attack more.h

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »

oops one way to wide up rangers hope it doesn't backfire

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/7231365/Rangers-fans-furious-at-Aberdeens-new-club-dig-on-official-club-website.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-ScottishSunSport-ScottishSunSport-_-20160901-_-Football-_-560276588

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2016, 08:59:19 AM »

Did anyone see Scotland's Game on BBC1?  Alex McLeish admitted what we all knew. 

Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2016, 10:06:36 AM »

Did anyone see Scotland's Game on BBC1?  Alex McLeish admitted what we all knew. 

Yeah it's a good watch, you actually forget how mental Scottish football has been over the last 30 years culminating in the death of Deidco.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 28, 2016, 09:55:56 PM »

is dembele going to be at celtic for 2nd half of season way to good for Scottish football 4 year contract means nothing if an EPL team wants him

Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 29, 2016, 11:32:42 PM »

is dembele going to be at celtic for 2nd half of season way to good for Scottish football 4 year contract means nothing if an EPL team wants him

He'll get a move to a bigger league in good time, we'll keep him for a couple seasons with a bit of luck then punt him for silly money. He's only 20 and is still very raw with lots to learn.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2016, 12:23:06 AM »

He'll get a move to a bigger league in good time, we'll keep him for a couple seasons with a bit of luck then punt him for silly money. He's only 20 and is still very raw with lots to learn.
i am hoping he doesnt stay too long

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2016, 01:06:59 AM »

i am hoping he doesnt stay too long

Why not? We sell him and we have griffiths, or we buy someone else. It makes no difference to Aberdeen. We could have you up front every week and still win the league Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: