blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:30:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Scottish Football Betting & General Discussion Thread (Open to All)
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scottish Football Betting & General Discussion Thread (Open to All)  (Read 86026 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 09, 2018, 09:46:46 PM »

GTD 3rd spot now, will Celtic rest players before the cup final?
against anyone else other that Rangers or Aberdeen i would think they might after a long season not sure how many of there team are involved over the summer

do Celtic fans care who comes 2nd?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 09, 2018, 11:04:36 PM »

He rested a lot of players tonight so will probably play a strong team on Sunday in preparation for the cup final.
I wanted Hibs to finish second as I backed them at the start of the season but they Hibsed it in their last 2 games.
Aberdeen would be my preference to finish second now but not through Celtic losing to them but not really bothered as a second place finish will just stoke the delusion across the city through the summer so win/win really.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 10, 2018, 09:45:00 AM »

Mon the dandy dons!

On a separate note, what an absolute embarrassment of a club Hearts are. And Levein celebrating like they have won the league.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 13, 2018, 05:31:51 PM »

What a superb end to the league!
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 13, 2018, 07:49:33 PM »

What a superb end to the league!

That's one thing about Scottish football, it's never dull  Cheesy
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 05, 2018, 02:52:24 PM »

What a easy life Rodgers has when these are your two closest rivals.  One shot on target for the whole game against 10 men at home!
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 05, 2018, 03:02:16 PM »

Yip, Aberdeen were abysmal, stole a point.

Gerrard didn't help his team bringing on those Liverpool lads especially when Jack had to go off.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 07, 2018, 01:05:08 AM »

Aberdeen really need a striker before the end of the window

hard to get a decent one when National league teams in England can offer better deals

a nice loan deal of a promising 21-22 year old from England's top flight would be very helpful but not sure we can afford even that

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 07, 2018, 12:12:17 PM »

hard to get a decent one when National league teams in England can offer better deals

a nice loan deal of a promising 21-22 year old from England's top flight would be very helpful but not sure we can afford even that

That's one National league team and very much an outlier.

Hibs have done it with Kamberi and McLaren.
There will be be players available after Thursday when the English window SLAMS SHUT!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 07, 2018, 12:31:04 PM »

There will be be players available after Thursday when the English window SLAMS SHUT!

I can't have it he was on much less at Aberdeen than Salford are (overpaying him) in their league.  Surely he moved to be the main man, be a big fish in a smaller pond and make a name for himself potentially?
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 07, 2018, 03:42:31 PM »

I can't have it he was on much less at Aberdeen than Salford are (overpaying him) in their league.  Surely he moved to be the main man, be a big fish in a smaller pond and make a name for himself potentially?

Heard an interview with him, he was struggling for a game towards end of last season, into his 30's, seemed more about getting a game regularly in a  winning team. Said money wasn't hugely different.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 09, 2018, 05:30:29 PM »

Heard an interview with him, he was struggling for a game towards end of last season, into his 30's, seemed more about getting a game regularly in a  winning team. Said money wasn't hugely different.

Or he was fed up of living in Aberdeen, just saying.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 14, 2018, 10:01:04 PM »

Poor Night for Scottish Football.

So Boyata wants to move Teams place bids Celtic cant let him go because the dont have a replacement for the Champions League.

Celtic play CL and Boyata who's fit sits at home in Glasgow.

The mind Boggles.

Celtic Board should be ashamed of themselves.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 14, 2018, 10:32:07 PM »

So Boyata wants to move Teams place bids Celtic cant let him go because the dont have a replacement for the Champions League.

The mind Boggles.

For balance, Boyota is adamant that he is injured.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 14, 2018, 10:37:56 PM »

The mind Boggles.

It's more the recruitment dept to blame in my view. We've been trying to get him to extend for a year like we did with KT, Rogic, Forrest and McGregor but once it became apparent that he wasn't going to it's difficult to understand why we haven't made CH  a priority as we were already shite there anyway. That's left ius in a really bad spot when Fulham came in for him, if we had sold him the board would have been slaughtered.
The player has then acted pretty disgracefully, I don't believe for a minute that he wasn't fit to play tonight.

The whole situation has been a major fuck up on so many levels.

We really should have progressed over the 2 legs even accounting for the shambolic defending and poor finishing.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: