blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:37:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Quick Online Question?! :0
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick Online Question?! :0  (Read 1324 times)
gribbo

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2015, 01:17:28 PM »

Hi guys,

Haven't played online/live for about four years! What sites are best nowadays for playing small stakes MTTs? Still stars or tilts? Have the MTT Sngs dried up etc roi wise?

Thanks
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 03:43:23 PM »

What's 'best' depends on what you're looking for? Small fields (iPoker/888) or the best software (Stars/FullTilt). I find the Ayer pools on different networks vary in style and ability - it's not as easy to win (in the long-run) as it was even a couple of years ago, and it's a lot harder to find value now. I have to recommend trying Dusk Till Dawn's site for their excellent selection of live qualifiers.

Do you use tracking software? If not, and you have no interest in starting to, perhaps focus on the sites that ban them so you are not at a disadvantage in that respect. I can't remember which ones ban them off the top of my head, if anyone can help?
gribbo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 05:16:43 PM »

thanks mate, ye i used it back in the day. i know what you mean, had a look on sharkscope and the ROI seems a lot lower for games i used to play from what I remember. Will probably give FTP a spin due to the bonus and rakeback.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 05:22:29 PM »

What's 'best' depends on what you're looking for? Small fields (iPoker/888) or the best software (Stars/FullTilt). I find the Ayer pools on different networks vary in style and ability - it's not as easy to win (in the long-run) as it was even a couple of years ago, and it's a lot harder to find value now. I have to recommend trying Dusk Till Dawn's site for their excellent selection of live qualifiers.

Do you use tracking software? If not, and you have no interest in starting to, perhaps focus on the sites that ban them so you are not at a disadvantage in that respect. I can't remember which ones ban them off the top of my head, if anyone can help?

Sky ban tracking software.
h

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 08:51:12 PM »

SKY MTT schedule is dominated by bounty hunters is small fields and uk friendly start times

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 06:14:15 PM »

FTP the worst value around at 55+ level, the 26ers and 11rs might be fine but the standard elsewhere is much lower.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
mikeymike

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »

Try lucky aces - same platform as 888 but strangely when you cash out they pay pretty pronto
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 01:35:49 PM »

that's not the case. there are just very few people who use them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: