blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:17:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Poker Mentor
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker Mentor  (Read 2012 times)
shipitgood

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »

Morning Blonde!

Never really seen a thread like this before, but felt it was defiantly worth asking - i'm looking for a poker mentor for MTTs - someone who crushes (in todays world) over various sites.

About two years ago, maybe a bit over, I realised people were making money from poker, and made a big effort to improve and get better, my sharkscope was at minus £300 and was really determined to get that into a profit.

Since then my game has come a long way, but now really want to take it to the next level.

These are my stats for sharkscope ever on sky - (where all my volume is played):

2235 Games, 49 Wins, Total Stake £10,425, Total Rake £1143, Profit £6041, Total ROI 52.2%, Av ROI 34.1% *I have made significantly more than this from Cash Games*

A good amount of that profit has come from this year, and while it is relatively low it shows things are going in the right direction.

I look and see people crushing Stars for decent amounts of money and that's what i'm aiming for.

Who I'm Looking For

- A big and consistant winner from £20-£100 games (current)
-A decent / honest / trustworthy person
-Not somebody who it would be all about the money for - potentially looking at something long term.

Some sort of profit share could be agreed. .

What i'm not looking for

Staking, where I have none of my own money on the line.

Overall, looking for someone who loves poker, crushes MTT's and someone who could help take my game to the next level.

Going to start playing on stars properly as of next month.

If this is of any interest to anyone please send me a PM or leave a message on here.

Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 02:55:45 PM »

Pleno suggested Jonathan Gill is crushing consistently the MTTs in Pokerstars, might be worth speaking to Gilly first, my 2 cents
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: