blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:17:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dollars available for no vig
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dollars available for no vig  (Read 1852 times)
pvas2

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2015, 03:27:32 AM »

I sort of hijacked another thread selling dollars and that probably isn't good form so I'm making a new one. I have dollars for sale so if anyone wants to buy them for a pokerstars transfer or UK bank transfer then I will be happy to help.  I have about $100k to sell. Also if anyone has advice about which is the best USD bank to open an account with then I am all ears because anything I can't sell I'm going to use a fx service but the Rio won't send it to a third party directly. Thanks for taking the time to read my incredibly thin brag.
pvas2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 08:33:09 AM »

Never mind someone has contacted me for all of it,  so should be sorted.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 01:09:31 PM »

Gratz on the score.  If your swap falls through, post again and I'll write what I have regarding bank options/problems/solutions.  In fact I may X-post it on the Vegas thread anyway at some point.  For anyone planning to take a reasonable chunk to Vegas each year, getting bank accounts sorted is very useful, as well as being the most efficient way to avoid vig.

pvas2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 03:05:34 AM »

Gratz on the score.  If your swap falls through, post again and I'll write what I have regarding bank options/problems/solutions.  In fact I may X-post it on the Vegas thread anyway at some point.  For anyone planning to take a reasonable chunk to Vegas each year, getting bank accounts sorted is very useful, as well as being the most efficient way to avoid vig.

Thanks for the reply and offer but it all went through smoothly today. I am in the process of setting up a bank account here to help in the future but would really appreciate tips on how to avoid VIG at all. My understanding was using fx companies you still lose around 1%? Previously the Rio let you send to a bank account that wasn't in your name but it seems impossible to do that now.

EDIT: Read your post in the Vegas thread and it is useful and pretty much what I am trying to do now! Thanks
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:12:11 AM by pvas2 » Logged
pokerplayingfarmer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 04:27:56 PM »

Do they want another 30k by any chance Smiley

I've never got it.....ever
pvas2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 09:15:56 PM »

Do they want another 30k by any chance Smiley
There's a chance. If you PM  me your email I can pass it on to the person who bought it and also someone else who was interested afterwards.
pokerplayingfarmer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 01:09:47 AM »

Will send now ta

I've never got it.....ever
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: