blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:56:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  UK Annual Inflation for 2014 and for 2015 first 6 months
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK Annual Inflation for 2014 and for 2015 first 6 months  (Read 1647 times)
RedFox

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2015, 10:48:10 PM »

Hi

Hope someone can help me with trying to fathom out the UK annual inflation for 2014 and for first 6 months of 2015 please.

Im trying to work out cost of inflation to assist in a wage increase.

Thanks
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 10:51:27 PM »

Close to zero i think as a rough guess.  Wouldn't know where the exact figures are obtained from.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 10:52:28 PM »

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/inflation-cpi

I would say an average of about 1%. Maybe a touch less.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 11:00:58 PM »

Thanks guys - my info showed last year as 2.2% but maybe Im getting it from wrong (online) sources.

Hows things Keith - hope all well - Im wanting to get to York this Ebor meeting but also fancy the the Sky tourney at DTD - what a dilemma - not sure where Id do most losses Grin
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 11:13:34 PM »

Thanks guys - my info showed last year as 2.2% but maybe Im getting it from wrong (online) sources.

Hows things Keith - hope all well - Im wanting to get to York this Ebor meeting but also fancy the the Sky tourney at DTD - what a dilemma - not sure where Id do most losses Grin

Hope you decide on York.

I'll be there Weds - Friday (Saturday is far too busy). See you there if you make the wisest choice!

neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 11:19:56 PM »

To find the technical boring answer :

http://ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/cpi/consumer-price-indices/june-2015/stb-cpi-june-2015.html#tab-Retail-Prices-Index--RPI--and-RPIJ

Jan 2014 the RPI index was 252.6
June 2015 it was 258.9

Which I think makes 2.5% but Jan and Feb were weird months as it went -0.3% then +0.6% for each of those months.

Then of course there is the difference between RPI, RPIJ, RPIX, CPI etc.  

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 11:22:15 PM »

Hope you decide on York.

I'll be there Weds - Friday (Saturday is far too busy). See you there if you make the wisest choice!

Been chatting with my good lady and we might go on the Wed and if poss stay over Tues night if we can find decent place to stay.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 11:23:48 PM »

Hope you decide on York.

Been chatting with my good lady and we might go on the Wed and if poss stay over Tues night if we can find decent place to stay.

Be lucky to find anything in town this close to the date. And if you do it will cost a fortune.

Better off trying Harrogate or similar.

RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 11:24:13 PM »

To find the technical boring answer :

http://ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/cpi/consumer-price-indices/june-2015/stb-cpi-june-2015.html#tab-Retail-Prices-Index--RPI--and-RPIJ

Jan 2014 the RPI index was 252.6
June 2015 it was 258.9

Which I think makes 2.5% but Jan and Feb were weird months as it went -0.3% then +0.6% for each of those months.

Then of course there is the difference between RPI, RPIJ, RPIX, CPI etc.  

Thanks Neeko - thats where Im getting confused RPI, RPIJ etc ...
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 11:27:14 PM »

Hope you decide on York.

Be lucky to find anything in town this close to the date. And if you do it will cost a fortune.

Anywhere to have a reasonable night out - last summer we went to Pickering and Whitby for a midweek break followed by Beverley races - what a great little course.
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 11:33:23 PM »

Hope you decide on York.

Anywhere to have a reasonable night out - last summer we went to Pickering and Whitby for a midweek break followed by Beverley races - what a great little course.

Just seen that Ripon races are on the Tues pm - Harrogate would be ideal for both im sure.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: