blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:21:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Is it too soon?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is it too soon?  (Read 1367 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2015, 08:37:31 AM »

After last night's entertainment, so wonderfully orchestrated by Barry Crater, is it perhaps too soon for the next edition of "Let's Rev up Argue"?

Today's Sunday Telegraph sets the tone for us today.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 12:18:40 PM »

Glad to assist in keeping the post count up!  Didn't realise i was getting whooshed.  Thought most of the Mo fan boys were genuine.  Was just trying to add some balance to the bbc hype.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:26:56 PM by arbboy » Logged
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »

Cant see how he doesnt deserve to be sir mo. Credit to himself and his sport. The WR argument is redundant in arguing what hes done for british athletics, you dont nec even represent your country when you set them. Hes got half our golds here, without him we are also rans, instead we are best of the rest, outside the current big 3.

I think being our greatest and being knighted is a totally different argument.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 01:29:59 PM »

Think queenie will probably be advised to wait until he hoses up in Rio and london 2017 WC's before he become Sir king of quorn!.   I think he would deserve to be knighted if he doubled up twice more in 2016 and 2017.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:36:05 PM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 03:16:18 PM »

Glad to assist in keeping the post count up!  Didn't realise i was getting whooshed.  Thought most of the Mo fan boys were genuine.  Was just trying to add some balance to the bbc hype.

Mr Crater is a genius, he knew exactly what he was starting, & most of what followed was in the same vein.

All in good heart, don't worry about that. Crater is from Sheffield, too, so it's not as if he even knows what "subtle" means.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 04:41:43 PM »

Mr Crater is a genius, he knew exactly what he was starting, & most of what followed was in the same vein.

All in good heart, don't worry about that. Crater is from Sheffield, too, so it's not as if he even knows what "subtle" means.   

Is it a film with writing at the bottom?

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: