blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:19:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Do you know who I am?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you know who I am?  (Read 4198 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 05:10:58 PM »

you got no ground

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »

Tbh I think these guys that go around recording everything are equally twatish. Ok he was wearing the cam in case he had an accident, but once the banter started it looked like he was trying to get summat to show his mates.

There was some dude at the rugby last week videoing half the game, why not just watch the game in real life ffs!! Can't imagine he'll ever watch that footage again...

Just because you wouldn't act like either fella, it doesn't mean both their actions are equally twatish. Unnecessarily beeping your horn, shouting out the window, overtake-brake-box him and challenging him to a bare knuckle fight is hardly equal to a little bit of goading.

It just depends where your morale compass sits. Who's actions triggered the event?

Without filming there is no escalation.

Is Ronnie any different to the Wealdstone raider? Yet he is some kind of hero.

My morale compass sits on the side of not abusing people and challenging them to bare knuckle fights.

Do you think it's okay for Ronnie to act the way he did and why would you suggest that without filming there is no escalation?

It doesn't sound like you've observed what went on in the video.
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2015, 05:35:14 PM »

Moped boy clearly winding my hero up and after a reaction. IMO he does not act like this if there is no footage, it must be in his thoughts as when I was told what had occurred in the clip, as I haven't watched it, he would be uploading it to something called YouTube.

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2015, 05:42:47 PM »

Moped boy clearly winding my hero up and after a reaction. IMO he does not act like this if there is no footage, it must be in his thoughts as when I was told what had occurred in the clip, as I haven't watched it, he would be uploading it to something called YouTube.

He simply gave Ronnie the tiniest amount of rope, and the angry man was only too happy to tie it round his own neck.

If I was him I'd have done exactly the same thing.

There's plenty of Ronnies up and down the country, bullying their way through situations everyday, acting like aggressive arseholes - there needs to be more of these pricks shamed on Youtube.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2015, 06:08:32 PM »

we can tell Mr Moped man is a twat by looking at his Moped and his actions preceding the altercation

ffs there was time for me to walk across the road without my wheelchair

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2015, 06:11:14 PM »

we can tell Mr Moped man is a twat by looking at his Moped

FYP

Ah! The element of surprise
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 06:19:41 PM »

He simply gave Ronnie the tiniest amount of rope, and the angry man was only too happy to tie it round his own neck.

If I was him I'd have done exactly the same thing.

There's plenty of Ronnies up and down the country, bullying their way through situations everyday, acting like aggressive arseholes - there needs to be more of these pricks shamed on Youtube.

Thanks Andrew, it's nice to hear a response that isn't an exercise in victim blaming.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: