blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:45:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  EPT Dublin & side events
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Dublin & side events  (Read 3902 times)
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2016, 01:01:47 AM »

Hello,

Yesterday I posted this up on my blog but now I am officially selling it in the staking section Smiley.

The craic

I have decided to head off to Dublin for 10 days and play a large part of the festival including the EPT main event. Unfortunately I have to sell quite a large percentage because it is considerably above my ABI. I say unfortunately because if I could afford to, I would be greedy and wouldn't share it at all Smiley. Since I am selling different percentages of each tournament I have made a little spreadsheet that can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tZ-15VHMlY0h_Zo6Bf5Yo47CjdIHYeCCyfKVGAnET2c/edit#gid=0. Obviously a large chunk of your investment is for the EPT main but if I bust that, you will have some sweats in the side events I hope.

It might cause a little confusion since I am selling different %'s of each tournament but making 4 separate threads will just be too complicated for me. To make it easy I will give an example.

Cash in the EPT for €10000 and bust the remaining stuff. 50% of the EPT is in this package so €5000 would return and be shared equally. Given that the shares I am selling comes to €4950 this would be a break even result. Any scores in the €1k will need to be substantial in comparison to break even (€20k score).

About me

It's been a great last year of poker for me. I have especially improved since being backed by pleno and receiving coaching from himself and other people such as Fedor Holz and €urop€an.

Since 2015- scheduled tournaments across all online poker sites.
 Click to see full-size image.

I am not being deceptive in any way. You would have to filter all the way to tournaments over $300 for anything to look badly (sample size of 22)

Live

I barely play live tournaments any more but I have a whole lot of experience as during 2006-2008 I played a fair amount around Europe as well as a few visits to Vegad for the summer. The last festival I visited I won a €800 8max event for ~€18k

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=53402

The nitty gritty and percentage malarkey

Selling 100% (Obviously) and minimum chunks in 5% please. If someone wants to pool together to make 5% then that is fine but just one person contact me about this please. Any events not played will obviously be refunded.

Monies can be bank transferred to me or to my stars account IN EUROS. If you wish to pay me at the venue then that is fine, otherwise payments are due by 7th February.

5%: €247.50
10%: €495

Mat Frankland 10%
Dan M 5%
Eso K 5%
Dan K 5%
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:11:11 AM by lucky_scrote » Logged

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 01:28:12 AM »

Your offering seems very convoluted I don't know what you are offering, selling 100%??

Your mark up on a 5 k event is also very punchy.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 01:33:33 AM »

Your offering seems very convoluted I don't know what you are offering, selling 100%??

I've explained it in my thread if you cared to read it. I understand it's complicated but you have obviously brisk read it.

Your mark up on a 5 k event is also very punchy.

I think I've been as open as possible. I think the mark-up is completely fair Smiley.

<3 ENSUING
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 01:36:58 AM »

;
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:41:25 AM by shipitgood » Logged
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 01:40:08 AM »

Hey, i'll take 5% please. PM me bank details?
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 01:46:16 AM »

;

lol

sola virtus nobilitat
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 04:40:01 PM »

This isn't selling because either the mark-up is too high or the package malarkey is confusing. Going to reduce mark-up slightly and just sell for the main event separate from the side events.

<3 ENSUING
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 11:10:17 AM »

What's left in what?
Il take it anyway

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: