blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:43:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272893 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Powerfest on partypoker online festival
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Powerfest on partypoker online festival  (Read 10303 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 10:43:13 PM »

starting 930 with 20 minute blinds and 4 hours of late reg is madness. why not reschedule or push the guarantee to another comp?

does the cancelled 109 count towards the 4x 109 for 530 ticket promotion?

don't know the answer to the first one

i read that the answer to the second question is "no"

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 11:09:53 PM »

ty for quick response.
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 11:46:56 PM »

what is the 4x 109 for 530 promo please?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2016, 12:27:41 AM »

what is the 4x 109 for 530 promo please?
play in 4x 109 powerfest tournaments from Monday 7th - Sunday 13th and get a 530$ mtt ticket
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2016, 01:04:27 AM »

Never knew that! How do u claim it?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2016, 01:07:07 AM »

You had to opt in, was in missions.
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2016, 01:42:30 AM »

You had to opt in, was in missions.

ffs. proper decent. I might even have come out of retirement and found the time to play 4 tournies (unlikely tho)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2016, 02:31:45 AM »

Such a great promotion with the extra tickets for the following week and so poorly executed from party. I had no idea missions existed but there are still several days this week and plenty of time to play 4 tournaments (I thought), but the mission appears to have been already removed and the offer over. I did not know there was a 'mission' that needed to be done and I did not know I had to commit in advance to doing it. I thought I just had to mail support after I played 4 tournaments or maybe it just happened automatically.

--Can someone confirm that I can no longer do the 4 tournaments to get a ticket for the following week of power series?--

Makes me laugh that this promotion is right up my street and would encourage me to play more and it is ended up making me more annoyed than if there wasn't a promotion in the first place if I am denied it on a technicality.

Obviously I'm grumpy. But I was also denied equity in the cancelled tournament when I had 2x start stack when the tournament disappeared after an hour and a half and then just got my buy in back the same as the people that already busted. I don't really get this as it is actually set out in the terms and conditions on the party website:

https://www.partypoker.com/games-fairness/cancellation.html

"Multi-table tournaments

Players who have been eliminated from a tournament before cancellation for technical reasons will lose their buy-in and entry fee.

Any players still competing in a tournament when it is cancelled for technical reason will be refunded as follows:

1. Each player will be awarded prize money equal to the amount that would have been awarded to the next player to be eliminated.

2. After prize money has been allocated according to point 1, 50% of the remaining prize pool will be distributed equally between the remaining players, and 50% will be distributed on a percentage basis according to the remaining players' chip count at the time of cancellation.

3. The remaining players will also be refunded their entry fee."

I really want to play more on party. I just wish it was smoother and easier.

The people who do Social Media are really dedicated and do their best at the thankless task (I feel like they are Fernando Alonso, fantastic at their job but with terrible machinery to work with). But things just keep infuriating me with the site and prevent me from playing there more.

I am enjoying the experience of being a customer of poker sites less and less. A welcome exception in the industry is DTD (even though I haven't been there much as I am not in the UK much), so I'm glad for the DTD/party connection and I already see the good influence.  I appreciate the effort from party, I just wish they would stop missing the open goal.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:33:19 AM by bergeroo » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2016, 10:19:09 AM »

--Can someone confirm that I can no longer do the 4 tournaments to get a ticket for the following week of power series?--

that is correct yes. not sure why, i will make some enquiries

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2016, 10:23:49 AM »

Obviously I'm grumpy. But I was also denied equity in the cancelled tournament when I had 2x start stack when the tournament disappeared after an hour and a half and then just got my buy in back the same as the people that already busted. I don't really get this as it is actually set out in the terms and conditions on the party website:

https://www.partypoker.com/games-fairness/cancellation.html

"Multi-table tournaments

Players who have been eliminated from a tournament before cancellation for technical reasons will lose their buy-in and entry fee.

Any players still competing in a tournament when it is cancelled for technical reason will be refunded as follows:

1. Each player will be awarded prize money equal to the amount that would have been awarded to the next player to be eliminated.

2. After prize money has been allocated according to point 1, 50% of the remaining prize pool will be distributed equally between the remaining players, and 50% will be distributed on a percentage basis according to the remaining players' chip count at the time of cancellation.

3. The remaining players will also be refunded their entry fee."

this was raised by players last night and the response was as follows

"Rob Yong

guys - come on give us a break please - it had 750 runners - was never ever missing the $100K GTE, the tourney cancelled, chip counts cannot be recovered instantly, so PP refunded everyone their buy-in in cash and set tourney back 2.5 hrs after original start time to risk $50K - what company in the world would do that? PM me personally and I will pay what you think you are owed. Please - be reasonable"

by the way, it ended up with 826 runners

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 10:35:58 AM »

Simon Trumper

Glad to have Tony Dunst on board playing as one of our $1,050 Bounties in the partypoker Powerfest #84 $500,000 GTD Week 3 Main Event on Sunday evening.

Tony came 2nd in this year's Aussie Millions for $700,000 and will be my co-commentator for World Poker Tour (WPT) Vienna!

My eyes are open wide
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2016, 10:43:55 AM »

Never knew that! How do u claim it?

was the same for the week before with 4x $22 for a 109 ticket

you don't have to opt in to claim anymore they removed it from the missions tab.

fwiw tickets won in the last 4x22 promotion don't count towards the 4x109! but normal sat seats do.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2016, 10:45:13 AM »

that is correct yes. not sure why, i will make some enquiries

hmm we contacted them and got confirmed they just removed the opt in option so you were in by default.........

would be good to get a definitive on this. ty.

party support-

https://gyazo.com/269cb61acff06deb28cee001e5563c98
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 10:51:30 AM »

marvellous

i double checked this just now with the lady that has helped on some of your stuff and she told me

- this ended for opt in on the 8th
- IF a player had opted in before the 8th the mission will be valid and they will receive it once they com-plete x4 tournaments
- only tourneys completed after opt in will count
- unfortunately - the mission display was removed in full even for active players when the mission opt in period ended
- No mission next week - powerfest missions have now ended

My eyes are open wide
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 11:12:26 AM »

ok so if you hadn't opted in by the 8th you won't get the bonus. understood ty.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: