blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:29:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  One time
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: One time  (Read 18596 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2016, 01:39:21 AM »

Good luck georgie.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2016, 06:20:16 PM »

Hi guys- all regged up and ready to go. Play starts in 40 mins.

Had a bit of an issue charging my phone but sorting it now. May run out at some point. Will provide as many updates as possible. Structure is very quick so hopefully there'll be a few updates to provide!

Let's go!!!!

Note- I tried posting a copy of the receipt just so everything's above board but file type too large. Will try sort something out later

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2016, 07:05:14 PM »

Room, table & seat, George?

I'll pop across if you let me know, & I might be able to help with charging your phone. I'm only across the corridor, so it wont take a minute.

Good luck mate.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2016, 07:05:58 PM »

Had a bit of an issue charging my phone but sorting it now. May run out at some point. Will provide as many updates as possible. Structure is very quick so hopefully there'll be a few updates to provide!

Let's go!!!!

Note- I tried posting a copy of the receipt just so everything's above board but file type too large. Will try sort something out later

If you have it with you, I can sort that too, George.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2016, 07:12:00 PM »

Let's go!!!!

If you have it with you, I can sort that too, George.

See if you can sort him out with a few SCOOPIOS too.

GL George.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2016, 07:21:32 PM »

Brasilia 38 silver Tony- ty!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2016, 07:34:52 PM »

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2016, 07:37:25 PM »

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2016, 08:22:30 PM »

Rampant Rupinder

Our man is up to the giddy heights of 15,000 already.

This might just be his day, gl gl.

He can't update at the mo, as I am charging his 'phone, but he'll have it back soon.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2016, 08:47:01 PM »

Won two decent hands both with T8. One was a pretty big bluff which I'll post up later and the other when I turned the nuts. Got the fold and the call in the right order. Table was v good to start with but has got a bit tougher with an erratic guy who's betting quite big so just treading water a litter atm.

We have 17k atm.

Nice to see Alex and Tony- Alex mentioned the exchange rate which is a fair point- a little early maybe to pre empt it as as issue however just want to sign post back to OP where I'll deal with any fluctuations as best I can based on advice.

Let's hope it's a huge problem to have!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2016, 08:53:51 PM »

Won two decent hands both with T8. One was a pretty big bluff which I'll post up later and the other when I turned the nuts. Got the fold and the call in the right order. Table was v good to start with but has got a bit tougher with an erratic guy who's betting quite big so just treading water a litter atm.

We have 17k atm.

Nice to see Alex and Tony- Alex mentioned the exchange rate which is a fair point- a little early maybe to pre empt it as as issue however just want to sign post back to OP where I'll deal with any fluctuations as best I can based on advice.

Let's hope it's a huge problem to have!

Exchange rate is in your favour if you cash.  Not sure you have anything to worry about.

Didn't realise Alex was about.  GL both.  Am joining the aria500 after the break with tail between my legs. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2016, 09:32:24 PM »

Just had a wsop main event winner sit down to my left.

Any guesses who?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2016, 09:34:29 PM »

Just had a wsop main event winner sit down to my left.

Any guesses who?

Tom McEvoy?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2016, 09:39:17 PM »

More recent and a lot younger

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2016, 09:41:32 PM »

More recent and a lot younger

Ryan Reiss

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: