blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:29:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Apprentice 2016 thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Apprentice 2016 thread  (Read 16803 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2016, 05:03:47 AM »

Jesus they are all just so awful lol

Like there's probably 5-7 of them who I'd class as 1000/1 to ever get on the show.

Alana for example, how?!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2016, 06:52:57 PM »

Whilst the programme is great fun to watch, its losing all credibility.

They are trying so hard to find people willing to come up with massive catchphrases and with egos bigger than almost anyone I can think of, that the original ethos of the programme is being lost.

How have any of the people got past any sort of filter, unless its sole aim now is to attract idiots? thumbs up

I must be 1.01 to get on next year then if i apply?  Don't think i am results orientated enough though to win it.  Grin  Want me to apply to see how right you are?  I have always been tempted to enter it.  Never been a pro gambler on the show.  Think i would go down well with Sugar with my no nonsense straight talking approach exposing corporate wannabe bullshitters along the way.  What price you make me to get on it if i apply?  

Haha, you;d probably get on and no doubt go far Sugs loves a bit of a punt. 

Half of the clowns on it I am sure I have worked alongside or worked alongsde very similar for years. 

If you could find some IT wizz come up with an app to being a winning punter that could pull in the masses you'd be nailed on. 
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2016, 07:00:48 PM »

They are trying so hard to find people willing to come up with massive catchphrases and with egos bigger than almost anyone I can think of, that the original ethos of the programme is being lost.

How have any of the people got past any sort of filter, unless its sole aim now is to attract idiots? thumbs up

I must be 1.01 to get on next year then if i apply?  Don't think i am results orientated enough though to win it.  Grin  Want me to apply to see how right you are?  I have always been tempted to enter it.  Never been a pro gambler on the show.  Think i would go down well with Sugar with my no nonsense straight talking approach exposing corporate wannabe bullshitters along the way.  What price you make me to get on it if i apply?  

Half of the clowns on it I am sure I have worked alongside or worked alongsde very similar for years. 

If you could find some IT wizz come up with an app to being a winning punter that could pull in the masses you'd be nailed on. 

My business plan to AMS would just be to back the wides at various dog tracks.  Sure he would love it.  Put in the TFT ROI chart as substantial evidence of previous results and away we go.  What can go wrong?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2016, 02:37:46 PM »

Absolutely clueless , reminded me so much of this fella.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2016, 02:44:23 PM »

My business plan to AMS would just be to back the wides at various dog tracks.  Sure he would love it.  Put in the TFT ROI chart as substantial evidence of previous results and away we go.  What can go wrong?

Have to wait for some funds first. Entire roll on Kyle Edmund.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2016, 03:58:57 PM »

ahead of tonight

is anyone still watching the series? (i am grudgingly, habit more than anything)

anyone seen anyone they rate on it?

regards

TE

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2016, 04:33:22 PM »

I'm watching and enjoying.

i actually think karthik (sp) is decent.

courtney was my tip (probably optimistically because i have him in sweepstake) but last week looked weak.

irish girl looks feisty and has something strong about her i think.

also think frances seemed decent so far too, but her poor results (lost every task) probably will hurt her in the long run.

regards

pbl

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2016, 06:22:11 PM »

Still watching for the comedy mostly.

I think it ends with LordSirAlan saying "fuck it none of you get my £250K" they are that bad!

regards

rs

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2016, 07:36:25 PM »

Formulaic as it is, I still enjoy watching it

Quite fancy Jessica and Frances

Regards

n

sola virtus nobilitat
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2016, 09:02:38 PM »

Watching because of bets.

I have Karthik and Frances left in my 4 person team. Loving the big K but I'm just desperate for him to stay under the radar each week Cheesy

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2016, 09:10:18 PM »

Watching because of bets.

I have Karthik and Frances left in my 4 person team. Loving the big K but I'm just desperate for him to stay under the radar each week Cheesy

regards

ca

FYP Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2016, 09:32:18 PM »

I had high hopes for the sausage supremo, which were misplaced. Michelle shot herself in the foot and u ended up with Dillon instead, Grianne my girl though she's going to make Warbs Goulder and Stato paayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Really I just need soffiane to stop being an A1 bellend every week and I will have a good chance

The nature of our bets make getting pm fired in the early weeks v expensive and that's happened to me twice in the first month.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2016, 01:02:56 PM »

So nice Jessica goes.....of course before she can use her "skill set" as PM. Yet another one hadn't listen to Lord S in the boardroom the week before!

Happy to leave she says...missing her young child.

I wonder why they don't allow some brief time out for them during the process, like X factor do?

Regards

Ri
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »

Because it needs to replicate what will be expected of them when Alan makes them his business partner - you gotta work like a dog!

I don't really rate any of them from what I've seen, but am leaning towards favouring the ones that you don't see much footage of. These are the ones not saying/doing stupid things, or making bad deals. So after a few weeks when nothing was heard out of a few of the ladies, that surely bodes well.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2016, 05:15:44 PM »

Wait, what's this about Jessica leaving? Did I miss this?

Regards
Pbl

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: