blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 02:51:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Renee Xsie
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Renee Xsie  (Read 54276 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2016, 06:45:15 PM »

Absolutely bizarre stance in the thread from Camel.

It's very simple. Imagine you were a reg in Luton card room and you were kinda guy to put people in comps. She knows this and is friendly with you, she manages to convince you to start putting her jn tournaments. Meanwhile she's doing the same thing with multiple others too, overselling and making money. (I'm not sure if you realise she also sold to outside investors as well as playing this on stake and didn't pay them either)

Weeks/months go by (God knows how long she's been doing this) and then you catch her. You're playing the next night and feel completely aggrieved. You tell a table mate and their response is "yeah I knew she had done this a few months ago, didn't really want to say anything, she's just a woman and there's worse humans in the field.

How tilted would you be? If threads like this don't happen then scammers will scam again and again. In fact sorry that's wrong, scammers will scam again regardless of threads like this, but because of these threads less people will get fucked.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2016, 06:59:16 PM »

It's very simple. Imagine you were a reg in Luton card room and you were kinda guy to put people in comps. She knows this and is friendly with you, she manages to convince you to start putting her jn tournaments. Meanwhile she's doing the same thing with multiple others too, overselling and making money. (I'm not sure if you realise she also sold to outside investors as well as playing this on stake and didn't pay them either)

Weeks/months go by (God knows how long she's been doing this) and then you catch her. You're playing the next night and feel completely aggrieved. You tell a table mate and their response is "yeah I knew she had done this a few months ago, didn't really want to say anything, she's just a woman and there's worse humans in the field.

How tilted would you be? If threads like this don't happen then scammers will scam again and again. In fact sorry that's wrong, scammers will scam again regardless of threads like this, but because of these threads less people will get fucked.

BIG +1
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2016, 07:15:13 PM »

Yah fo sho but what about the nuances

sola virtus nobilitat
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2016, 07:17:32 PM »

How tilted would you be if someone started a thread about you and you were innocent?

I know one player whose reputation was completely trashed in a thread like this. And he was entirely innocent.

It was complicated, but I believe in the situation he was in, he did nothing wrong.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2016, 07:18:42 PM »

Thread is becoming a bit of a camel witchhunt and I'm not comfortable with it.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 09, 2016, 07:19:49 PM »

How tilted would you be if someone started a thread about you and you were innocent?

I know one player whose reputation was completely trashed in a thread like this. And he was entirely innocent.

It was complicated, but I believe in the situation he was in, he did nothing wrong.

But this isn't just another thread, this is a thread where the person has admitted completely they stole the money, so I don't understand how your post is relevant?
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2016, 07:21:54 PM »

fwiw I think Alex is a douche (i've got a chart to prove it)
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2016, 07:27:44 PM »

But this isn't just another thread, this is a thread where the person has admitted completely they stole the money, so I don't understand how your post is relevant?

Because I am talking about these threads in general, not this case.

I haven't defended or excused what she has done at any stage.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2016, 07:59:06 PM »

What happened with Max Steinberg and Tim West out of interest? Totally missed that one.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2016, 08:08:41 PM »

??

She has admitted to stealing the money.  THats not up for contention.

Please tell me you knew this lol?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2016, 08:19:57 PM »

What happened with Max Steinberg and Tim West out of interest? Totally missed that one.

This is going back about 5 years, so from memory it went something like this:

Tim West was top 10 in chips in a multi day tournament after day 1 and wanted to sell 25% of his action at 2.0 or something on 2+2.

He said "I'm going to bed now, first posters who are "known" that post are considered booked up til 25% is sold."

He woke up the next morning and only 15% was gone. he contacted them to confirm.

In between him looking at thread and play starting Steinberg posted "rest"

West didn't look at the thread again until chip leader at the final table and had sold the other 10% off site.

Huge blowup. As far as I know, West never paid Steinberg.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:22:55 PM by The Camel » Logged

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2016, 09:05:59 PM »

Yah fo sho but what about the nuances

lol the subtle ones are the best Cheesy

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2016, 09:14:24 PM »

Tim West was top 10 in chips in a multi day tournament after day 1 and wanted to sell 25% of his action at 2.0 or something on 2+2.

He said "I'm going to bed now, first posters who are "known" that post are considered booked up til 25% is sold."

He woke up the next morning and only 15% was gone. he contacted them to confirm.

West didn't look at the thread again until chip leader at the final table and had sold the other 10% off site.

Don't see how this is a grey area to be honest. The seller should have posted on thread in the morning that the "up to 25%" offer was now closed.  If he didn't close the offer then any eligible takers up to the time the tournament restarts should be considered done in my opinion.   Of course having open ended conditional offers with no defined termination time is always going to end in tears.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2016, 09:21:38 PM »

Don't see how this is a grey area to be honest. The seller should have posted on thread in the morning that the "up to 25%" offer was now closed.  If he didn't close the offer then any eligible takers up to the time the tournament restarts should be considered done in my opinion.   Of course having open ended conditional offers with no defined termination time is always going to end in tears.

The wording used was extremely vague.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2016, 10:16:13 PM »

This was a totally calculated, cold blooded grim. 

The vast majority of poker grims are degenerate opportunistic scams, where ego clouds judgement and opportunity outweighs logic.

She had the plan to do this before she even set out to buy into the tournament and has almost certainly done it before.

Why the hell should she get any leniency?  This is one of the worst types of scams out there, to soften it because it's a small amount or cos she's a woman is ridiculous.

If you steal. You very called a thief and that's that.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: