blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 10:50:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  £250,000 GTD October DTD Deepstack Fri 30 Sep - Sun 2 Oct
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: £250,000 GTD October DTD Deepstack Fri 30 Sep - Sun 2 Oct  (Read 41862 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2016, 12:03:20 PM »

Tbf you were very kind/generous in your commentary of various people's play (as is required I guess), don't see how anyone could complain you were being critical

Sad tilt that I didn't bet small turn and jam river with K3s

Ahh, I've just realised you were K3 guy. Will outplayed you on that hand right? Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2016, 12:07:37 PM »

One chap in the chat box tore into me for being "disrespectful" to Will in fairly colourful language

not sure I was, not really my style and certainly not intentional but equally I do think if you are commentating you can give an opinion on hands and question plays as part of the discussion whilst of course accepting that:

a) they are playing for big money
b) you can see all the cards and can do all final so have more perfect info to go on.

the one that caused the issue was when five handed Will called J-2cc to a raise and got into trouble.

I thought it was the K3 v 910 hand? Anyways, wouldn't worry about it, you were only saying what most people were thinking.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
IT5PAYDAY

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »

Tbf you were very kind/generous in your commentary of various people's play (as is required I guess), don't see how anyone could complain you were being critical

Sad tilt that I didn't bet small turn and jam river with K3s

Played with you towards end of Day2 mate.... Well played for getting the FT result.

The K3s vs 910o hand was kinda weird.... I've spoken to Will since then and wondered what was going through his head and generally think he is just leaving himself 4bbs if you jam river which seems kinda iffy..... Small bet on turn then jamming river works for sure.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2016, 04:15:17 PM »

One chap in the chat box tore into me for being "disrespectful" to Will in fairly colourful language

not sure I was, not really my style and certainly not intentional but equally I do think if you are commentating you can give an opinion on hands and question plays as part of the discussion whilst of course accepting that:

a) they are playing for big money
b) you can see all the cards and can do all final so have more perfect info to go on.

the one that caused the issue was when five handed Will called J-2cc to a raise and got into trouble.

I wrote in the chat that you were doing a great job, getting a lot more right than wrong, and that it was your job to give your take on how the hands were played. Peeling J2s and 45s from late position from <20bbs is fairly indefensible anyway lol. If you didn't give your opinion what would you talk about?

The play that deserved the most berating was Tom's K3 check on the river vs Will which you kindly let slide Tongue

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: