blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:36:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  UKPC Package
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKPC Package  (Read 41861 times)
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2016, 08:34:23 AM »

Hey

I became aware of this last Monday or Tuesday after a mate text me.

I made a withdrawal and paid various people back on Saturday with another payment that I will make on Tuesday or Wednesday to a couple of others.

All the investors were sent PMs about this too expressing my apologies for this cock up.

To those who aren't investors, I'd just like to say that the circumstances around this oversight was basically a perfect storm of shit. Ultimately it was my mistake but I hope that my transparency and honesty during my years in the blonde, and wider poker, community shows that this isn't a reflection of my character.

I've always used this forum to sell pieces as I felt it was important to support a resource like this; I was always able to just sell out on FB or just texting some guys but I remembered all the fun sweats I've had from buying pieces on here throughout the years. I hope that I can still use this facility in the future bother as a seller and a buyer.

I'd just like to publicly say apologise to Tikay as my laziness and oversight goes against what this staking board was created for.

Anyway as I said things are now all clear. A disappointing end to what was a successful staking package.

Thanks
Ryan

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: